Congratulations, BFC on CMSF2 and new store!

If there was an announcement on the Forums I missed it outright and couldn't find it after looking for one, either. The only reason I know about the game release and the store is that I went there to get the CMFI Demo for someone. Love the cool rotating header on the home page, and the stills for CMSF2 look spectacular. Am sure there are lots of thrilled CMSF1 owners these days, who now have the huge improvements from the 4.0 Engine and far higher quality renderings, too, plus loads of fresh content. Also, there will be others all excited that, with CMSF2 now released, their eagerly awaited game is now that much closer!

Speaking of the new store, I ran into a frustrating problem and have a request as a result. If memory serves, Demos used to be under support, but a careful search of both Support and Patches found no demos. Nor did a search for that word turn up anything. I eventually found it in a bullet item for CMFI, whose Demo I sought. Would you please make the Demos rapidly locatable in the dropdown menus? Thanks! 

Regards,

John Kettler

First off, congrats on having a solid and relevant post.

Second of all, I immediately went to games -> CMFI -> CMFI game icon -> clicked on demo.  It took me to this link.

https://www.battlefront.com/fortress-italy/cmfi-base-game/?tab=demo

The store is far from perfect, but finding the demo is probably one of the easier tasks.  Maybe a few links to click on, but fairly straightforward.