Why no ability to Dismount in drop down editor tab?

Mord

Yeah, supply trucks but not nearly as cool. They would've been great for Uncon caches. So, in the end I don't think you need SF1 for the work around. I think you can do what you wanted to do in SF2. You'll need to test it to clarify but it'll save work not having to use two different editors.

Mord.

8 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

It's looking that way.  B)

I don't think ammo dumps would have worked as Militant Caches as (IIRC) they are only visible to the controlling player.....IIRC @MOS:96B2P or perhaps @sburke have examined this? 

Supply dumps were only visible to the other player in hot seat play.  I don't know if that will be corrected with the upcoming 4.0 fixes or not.......

For now you can use flavor objects (crates etc) for the uncon supply catch along with a touch objective however there is no fog of war for flavor objects.  Everything has advantages and disadvantages however for the titles that have supply dumps I hope a patch makes them visible to the OpFor.  Then at least you can do a proper search and destroy for Separatist supplies in Black Sea and maybe someday partisan supplies in the WW2 titles.      

23 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

For now you can use flavor objects (crates etc) for the uncon supply catch along with a touch objective however there is no fog of war for flavor objects. 

It offers nothing tactically for the Uncons, though. They might lose points, but a true ammo cache would have resupply value such as RPG assets etc. that'd hurt even more if lost. It's a missed opportunity but it's a plus for the problems Sgt.Squarehead was having. In the end at least we have trucks. From what I have seen there was a helluva a lot added than not so I can live with it.

Mord,

Ammo dumps in the other titles are only activate above 'warrior' level which means I never get to use them regardless. ^_^

Ural and Zil trucks each carry five(ish) spare RPG rounds among acquireables as well as rounds ammo in the thousands. Loadout may vary in scenarios depending on how early in the Beta the truck got imported into the scenario.

(Mild Spoiler).....

I just checked in 'House Cleaning'. The Ural trucks parked around the compound carry a total of twenty one additional RPG rounds.