Shock Force II Modding Discoveries.

Mord

In light of what @Sgt.Squarehead posted in the SF2 Screenshot thread I figured I open a topic for any work arounds and tricks we can use to manipulate SF2. Maybe Steve cut that conversation and post it here?

Mord.

Suits me, I realised the screenshot thread was probably the wrong place for it, but it was too good to leave once I found it (by opening the Hornets' Nest.....Have you played it yet fella?).  The other half of the discussion is in my CM:SF1 Mosul thread, there's a bit more there that may be of interest, I'm still experimenting.  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

I haven't played anything, been too busy testing and modding. BUT I just found an extreme disappointment! They didn't add the dismount tab to SF2 (it's grayed out), so there are no ammo dumps in the game. That may be why your work around actually works.

Mord.

I have a feeling both options may become available in the future.....At present it seems to me that BfC have done exactly what they said they would, updated the core engine to the current spec and integrated most of the features from the newer games into the CM:SF environment.  It's perhaps a slight compromise, but it's one that I'm very happy with.  B)