IICptMillerII

Multicam 3rd Infantry Division

A few people have asked me about multicam skins in Shock Force 2, so I decided to release the ones I put together. These are textures taken from Black Sea. I added the 3rd ID divisional insignia. I also did a quick retexture of the vehicle crewmen to have OCP body armor on to fit in better. For those of you concerned with the proper wear and appearance of Army uniforms, I included AR670-1 compliant boots as well, textures also from Black Sea. 

This is the end result. Not the best texture job in the world, but I'm hoping it will hold people over until someone much more skilled than I starts pumping out skins. 

R2bRdUs.png

whCi6Wo.png

Download link at FGM:
http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=7559

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

3 minutes ago, Splinty said:

Really nice mod! Would you consider doing 2nd ID and the 82nd Airborne?

You're in luck, I have an 82nd skin nearly ready to go. I'll add 2ID to the list as well. Might as well throw in 1st Cav at this point too. 

1 hour ago, IICptMillerII said:

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

You're in luck, I have an 82nd skin nearly ready to go. I'll add 2ID to the list as well. Might as well throw in 1st Cav at this point too. 

Sweet!

I want to start the Task Force Panther campaign. Need the 82nd for total immersion!

7 minutes ago, Splinty said:

Sweet!

I want to start the Task Force Panther campaign. Need the 82nd for total immersion!

ohh yeah!  Been wanting to get back to that too, particularly "the snitch".