CMSF1 in PC Upgrade to CMSF2 in Mac?

vicco

13 hours ago, vicco said:

Hi! I originally purchased CMSF1 for the PC. Can I upgrade to CMSF2 for Mac at the upgrade price? Or, if I want CMSF2 for Mac, I've got to buy it as a new game?

Yes, you don't need to buy it as a preorder. You can buy the upgrade for either PC or Mac , and download and install on both platforms at the same time. I originally bought CMSF1 and Marines for PC. I later bought CMSF1 Big Bundle for the Mac. I installed CMSF1+Marines on Boot Camp and CMSF big Bundle on my Mac OS, and used both until an apple OS update trashed CMSF1 on my Mac a couple of years ago. I have all my CMX2 games on both my PC, and my Mac Pro so I can fire up a game without having to startup the other computer. In fact, I even installed all of my CMX2 games on a Boot camp drive on my Mac so I could just switch from one to another before I built a PC.

Edited by Vet 0369

11 minutes ago, Vet 0369 said:

You can download and install on both platforms at the same time. I have all my CMX2 games on both my PC, and my Mac Pro so I can fire up a game without having to startup the other computer. In fact, I even installed all of my CMX2 games on a Boot camp drive on my Mac so I could just switch from one to another before I built a PC.

5 minutes ago, vicco said:

Thanks for the replies. I assume that I can purchase the upgrades for both Mac & PC CMSF2 & use my PC CMSF1 license key for both?

You only need to buy one. You can then download the PC version and the Mac version and install them on their respective system. Two for the price of one, WHAT A DEAL! And yes, you use your original PC license number to activate CMSF1 followed by the license number for CMSF2.

Edited by Vet 0369