Minor visual Obdervations Full Game

Hello!

First I have to say again, that I really like the look of the game. Well made!

Many of my "obdervations" šŸ˜‰ from the demo are gone.

But I 've seen some (minor) things and I admit that I still don't know at some things, if they are intended or not...

My sightings:

- German tank crews are using the canadian C8A1 as rifle

- Regular rifleman of the marines, dutch and germans have still no rifle-ammo-pouches. I don't know if they should have pouches, but the grenadiers have poches (additional to their grenades).

- the funkers of the canadians and germans have still no backpacks...

Ā 

Greetings, alex

I bailed the German Leopard2A6 in the editorĀ and the crew came with the GermanĀ G36K rifle. Same when I opened a random NATO scenario. What scenario did you see the C8A1 rifle? Perhaps its an issue 'baked' into an old scenario with original forces. I think I once saw the same thing awhile ago in Beta stage, myself,Ā but was unable to reproduce it.

14 minutes ago, Combatintman said:

Of course any self respecting tank crew would not leave the tank - maybe we ought to disable the bail out command?Ā šŸ˜

Good spot though and good for pointing it out, I'm sure it will get fixed down the track.

Gee, interesting! My tank crews will almost always bailout after hearing a loud bang/clang, and seeing daylight inside the tankšŸ˜±

4 hours ago, Combatintman said:

Of course any self respecting tank crew would not leave the tank - maybe we ought to disable the bail out command?Ā šŸ˜

Good spot though and good for pointing it out, I'm sure it will get fixed down the track.

I need this! I have tank crews that tend to bail out when a round whizzes by within 10 feet. Then I spend 10 or 15 minutes trying to shepherd them back to their tank, just to have it blow up in their face as they get to it.

And now a very pedantic obsevation:

Ā 

The animationfor the british bullpub-rifles are not fitting.

When the soldiers are firing, they hold it like a ordinary gun. So the rifle butt vanish in the shoulder of the soldier, the telescope on not in front of the eye but in the eye and the left hand is a little bit to far at the end of the rifle...

Unfortunatly I can't upload a pictures (which is bigger than 10 KB)...

Ā 

You can compare with pictures from the store (I suppose there were used the old skeleton):

https://www.battlefront.com/shock-force-2/cmsf2-british-forces-module/?tab=toe

Ā 

Ā 

british_gun.jpg

22 hours ago, waffelmann said:

Syrian-Reserve-Mech-Unit (bmp):

Crew-member using wrong bmp for their helmets:

Ā 

helme.jpg

Ā 

Humm I'm not seeing that. Here is what I see:

1731610679_CMSF2CrewhelmetslookFine.thumb.png.bef966438cfbb9ce838d668fea76abfb.png

I checked the reserve BTR units too. I have my graphics and model settings on Best. Could it be a reduced graphics quality setting?

17 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

Look again at your own screenshot! It looks the same like at mine screenshot. I think it is the texture of a normal helmet.

I was thinking they look like this:

yes, wrong army, yes wrong year but I just mean they look like the same style of helmet with the ribbed padding.

Ā 

Oh...in this point are you right! The type of the helmet is ok. I mean the texture of the helmet is wrong.

Simple said: It shouldn't have two fifferent colors (or colours): it is green and brown (our screenshots). It should have only one colour!

Ā 

Compare the coulors to the colors of a regular tank-crew-member and I think you will see what I mean.