Smaragdadler Unit Portraits CMSF 2

Nice find. But it seems to me this is a bug not caused by the mod. If I remove the mod, it's still the usa infantry portrait (the default one). Also when you set up a quickbattle with onyl US army armor, the units all have us infantry portraits. Same with british forces.

8 minutes ago, sburke said:

Cool work, will you be posting to cmmods?

Shure, could do it. Will check it out tomorrow.

But there is defenitely something bugged with the correlation of some force types and unit pictures. If you make a quickbattle with only syrian armor, they even have no unit picture at all.

Has nothing to do with my mod. It's the same with clean un-moded game version.

preview.jpgDownload: https://www.mediafire.com/file/nit8acpam0n3s45/Smaragdadler+Unit+Portraits+CMSF+2+v1.1.rar

Smaragdadler Unit Portraits CMSF 2 v1.1

v.1.1:
- improved some pictures for better visibility
- added usa mech infantry
- changed syr infantry pic for a better one
- added "syr republican guards" pic (it's the same as "syr republican guard" - but default cmsf2 has it this way)

I found out that the unit portrait for syrian armor is actually missing in CMSF2 v2.0. So I just made one and it is showing up in the game with my updated mod v1.2.

Sorry for the update-spam.

preview.jpg

Smaragdadler Unit Portraits CMSF2 v1.2

Download v1.2: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ro0765q9kcynaj3/Smaragdadler_Unit_Portraits_CMSF_2_v1.2.rar/file

v.1.2:
- added "portrait syr armor" (it's missing in default cmsf2 v2.0, so without my mod your syrian army armor has no unit picture) 

v.1.1:
- improved some portrait pictures for better visibility
- added "portrait usa mech infantry"
- changed "portrait syr infantry" for a better one
- added "portrait syr republican guards" (it's the same as "portrait syr republican guard" but default cmsf2 just has it this way)

Install:
Delete any previous version of my mod.
Copy the .brz-file in inside your "{userdocs}\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Shock Force 2\Data\Mods\Z folder.

Edited by sawomi