You know war hero Audie Murphy, but look who Canada produced for a hero

John Kettler

On 12/11/2018 at 4:54 PM, John Kettler said:

Wicky,

Congratulations on grossly misrepresenting pretty much everything in your last reply! It is a tour de force piece of mischaracterization, wholesale distortion and unwillingness to accept any responsibility for multitudinous bad acts, some devastating,  as part of a coterie which has been on me going at least as far back as eight (8) years, based on message traffic. 

sburke,

Aside from the initial warning message, apparently lost in a server issue, I have copies of what was said by the then mod. Accurately reported what was said and done. Ref posts, compared to what it was, my volume of posting is way down, because, since I'm still, sadly and many months later (last played in August)  in no shape to play CM, I am more active on a CoC FB board and another for a gaming group near me that plays all sorts of minis. I also set up a single thread on the original GDF for things not falling under a direct CM ambit. Am trying to be judicious about what I put where, too, when it is CM type material regarding history, organization, weapon performance, tactics, etc. Clearly, some things I've posted in the past haven't been your (and some others) cup of tea, but that doesn't necessarily negate them, however out there they may seem to you through your perceptual lens.

Thewood1,

Have responded to your posting complaints, and you didn't like what I did, either, in an effort to address them. Actions I have taken include: not starting as many threads, taking a more rigorous approach to posting in the CM threads and creating the omnibus thread in the original GDF as well. 

Sublime,

Time and again you insist on dinging me about topics you know perfectly well I'm not supposed to talk about. Will say, though, that there is solid evidence, has been for decades, the first is true. Do some research on Maria Orsitch (sometimes Orsic) and see for yourself. 1stmuse has a very good writeup, and there was/is a YT video which gets into the matter, too.  The second has also been extensively discussed, and somewhere around here I have the title of a German book published by a German veteran who personally saw the distinctive detonation phenomena. Regarding the third, you have conflated two different things and gotten a location wrong as well.  The Predator suit was not used in Grenada. The Predator suit was in the jihadist video shot in Iraq. What I've said in the past was the US had  man-portable HELs in Panama. That came from a soldier who was there who blurted it out to some close friends of mine. He also said: "The dudes looked like Robo Cop." Stand by reported confirmations on both. Am not replying directly to the fifth, since it's guaranteed trouble for me, but I will say you ought to check out the works of academic Dr. Michael Salla. He has, I think, created his own niche of study, and he consults with governments, think tanks and corporations on matters which may surprise you.

I have given numerous responses over the years and have said as much as I could, given the very real restrictions under which I operated, of which first and foremost was source protection. Have no idea why it is people so blithely accept day in and day out unnamed sources in the MSM, magazines, newspapers, etc., but then seem to think I'm supposed to give up my sources, just because they say so. Because Steve required this of me ref intel stuff, I had to refrain from posting lots of excellent material on Ukraine and other matters. 

You are incorrect in claiming I've never admitted I'm wrong, for I have on a bunch of occasions. Will say, though, that sometimes Capricorn tenacity and Teutonic stubbornness make it hard for me to get there. Being under heavy Forum fire doesn't help, either, for it overloads my brain.  Also, I had a father who was as intransigent as the day is long when it came to ceding a point in a debate. Relative to him, I'm a pussycat, but I'm sure what he modeled affected me considerably. Nor does my neurological situation help at times. 

Don't know why you are getting so much flak on the DCS boards, since I have no idea what you're saying that is so upsetting to some, but I do belong here and have no intention of leaving my online home of nearly 20 years. Most of my 15K+ posts have not been extraneous info, either. This is readily demonstrable.

Regards,

John Kettler

Oh no you dont JK -Im not talking about that dumb post recently showing a 'predator suit' from a year or two ago - Im talking about a thread you said this in about 8 years ago specif8cally mentioning "if we had this and rocketpacks in the 80s imagine whats there now"

Oh and if you cant discuss this john, why are you discussing it? Why if u cant discuss it, STATE IT AS A FACT, then retreat into cant talk?! My father was around classified ****. Dude i asked him about something in F4Ds 8 years after his last flight in one and he looked at me said its classified ajd wouldnt discuss it or whether it was real nothing. AT ALL. And it wasnt some crazy **** I asked him about wild weasels and jamming ( he wasnt a wild weasel but being a wso)

Second if this is all so highly classified then why are thete all these idiots online posting videos and nonsense and NOTHING HAPPENS. VIDS ARENT DOWN, YOURE NOT DEAD, THEYRE NOT DEAD, ITS ALL NONSENSE DUDE!!

Now let me finish reading your post so i can edit and reply to more. 

The DCS boards was rlly simple. I posted a question. Some user named probad replied rudely. I said if u cant help just leave it. He pm.d me a bunch of cusswords. I pm.d him some more inventive ones and urged him to help the gene pool out by talking a long walk off a short pier. I got msged by DCS. They wanted my side i was getting banmed but.. However given how I was raised and then events in my life for yrs its been beaten into my head to not cooperate with authority figures or "rat" people out. Now let me clarify - if i saw a terrorist act or a woman being raped or attacked Id call 911. Its more like people involved in a lifestyle cant suddenly decide to work with tye policr when convenient and this isnt expected of "normal" people.  Its still really dumb, a habit I try to break as its not my life anymore,but its a hard mindset to break even though equivocating forum mods for the cops is ridiculous. I took the ban, and before the ban I noticed probad was basically getting msg hi fives frm ppl who always seemed to post with him and I decided f\ck these boards.

-Plus we all know how much i hate russians and they spill over from the russian language forums ;)

Edited by Sublime

What a bunch of p´s here. Losing their stuff, getting offended and hurt over nothing, and engaging in mass wall-texting like some hyenas just because some guy loves to post alot of off topic (15k posts goddamnit JK) and who believes in Nazi UFO´s and super suits, who gives a damn get over it, reading some this stuff even washed my eyes clean hah! I also think last time when I got full looking for home in Pendleton 2am I also saw one of those Gestapo Messerschmitt UFO´s or perhaps I was just full. Whatever you all show some self-respect and stop confuse Geisha balls with real ones. Those words are not intended for you JK, you are a hell of a crazy dude but it still takes a man to stand constantly getting squeaked at by over-sensitive boys. Amen.

Edited by Mattis

2 hours ago, Mattis said:

What a bunch of p´s here. Losing their stuff, getting offended and hurt over nothing, and engaging in mass wall-texting like some hyenas just because some guy loves to post alot of off topic (15k posts goddamnit JK) and who believes in Nazi UFO´s and super suits, who gives a damn get over it, reading some this stuff even washed my eyes clean hah! I also think last time when I got full looking for home in Pendleton 2am I also saw one of those Gestapo Messerschmitt UFO´s or perhaps I was just full. Whatever you all show some self-respect and stop confuse Geisha balls with real ones. Those words are not intended for you JK, you are a hell of a crazy dude but it still takes a man to stand constantly getting squeaked at by over-sensitive boys. Amen.

Not sure I agree with all your post, but who cares, I LOVE that avatar!!!!

PS your handle should be St. Mattis. (smiter of powerpoint)  :D 

Edited by sburke

7 hours ago, sburke said:

Not sure I agree with all your post, but who cares, I LOVE that avatar!!!!

PS your handle should be St. Mattis. (smiter of powerpoint)  :D 

Adding a St. and thus unambiguously impersonating the Patron himself is the worst offense a devil dog can commit and may lead to the Saint of Chaos appearing at night in your bedroom in order to judge you.

Again, don't care what he posts.  If he posted just a thought here and there, no issues.  But spamming the forum with stuff that almost no one, JK cares about, does bother me.  For the practical reasons I have mentioned.  There are plenty of places he can post that stuff on the web.  Why here?  Because it is tolerated by the mods.  

Mattis,

I have NOT posted 15 K off-topic posts. Unless you were being funny, the statement is patently ridiculous. Appreciate your clarification as to whom you were addressing!

Wicky,

Ref Salla, suggest you go to Amazon and read his CV there under About (would post link, but some of his work on that page where the sidebar sits would get me into trouble). He is in no wise what you paint him to be, holds a doctorate in International Studies from the University of Queensland, has written four academic books, held significant posts in various well-respected academic groups and been involved in efforts to resolve conflicts in a number of global hotspots.

Contrary to what you so sweepingly claim, vids have been taken down, books and TV programs suppressed, documentaries derailed, sites killed off, magazine publishers driven out of business; people have been stalked, harassed, institutionalized, assaulted, even killed. Can point you to a letter sent by members of the military to President Reagan detailing above horrors visited upon their own by the CIA to keep the lid on what you call woo. It's easy to find case after case of bad things happening to people in connection with this stuff. Indeed, there are lists on this issue. Have myself had to deal with hacking, disinfo and worse. Clearly, you don't want to accept woo, but it's all over the place, to the point where there are published declassified TOP SECRET contemporary docs from high ranking military and civilian officials averring the reality of it. Among these are the then head of the Air Technical Intelligence Center of the USAF and the then head of the FBI. Former Agency types who go way back have made deathbed confessions, which they've prefaced by referring to not worrying about being killed for talking because they're practically dead already. Also, the American public has quietly been getting an incremental education (and concomitant desensitization) for decades in what's what, but always packaged in a deniable way, yet film after film has been carefully seeded with little nuggets of information for gleaning by those curious and willing to learn. Same with TV.  

BletchleyGeek,

You're talking about David Adair, whom I've heard speak and met personally. Super smart and personable engineer, with the rare ability to make complex technical material intelligible to a lay audience. Videos of his talks are available online, together with many articles about him and interviews with him. There's even a documentary called "America's Fall from Space." If you have any interest at all in space, zero G manufacturing, transfer of space tech to civilian world and much more you'd find him and what he has to say fascinating--never mind the other stuff. He's testified before Congress several times about the provable value of the space program, space technology and that other matter based on his own direct experiences.

Guys,

Find it gloriously ironic that you who rail against my OT posts have come in here and done exactly the same thing in this thread. Not one of you has had a single thing to say about Canadian hero Leo Major, the subject of an OP which has instead  been turned into The Great Spleen Opening™ about me. 

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler