Soldiers' guns no longer produce smoke

Anson Pelmet

I have the latest version of Final Blitzkreig (FB), and like all the other updated CM WW2 titles there was smoke when individual soldiers fired their guns. But then in FB the smoke from soldiers' guns stopped, while artillery, AT guns and tank guns continue to produce smoke. Anyone had this happen to them? I didn't change anything with FB's settings (as far as I'm aware) before the change happened.

I've worked out the problem. I'm running version 3. But I definitely bought the upgrade to 4, and seem to have lost it somehow. So I went to the new Battlefront website expecting to go to 'my account' to check a list of my previous purchases and their activation keys and I can't find any such list. Can this be done anymore on the new website?

Yes, the my orders list should allow you to get the keys and any download links you need.

If you cannot find what you want I recommend opening a ticket with support. Orders, the site and licensing are what they are there for.

Oh and v3 having no smoke would explain things. Maybe not how you had it and then lost it. Unless... Do you have both 3 and 4 installed?