Personal tank

StieliAlpha

2 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Yeah, me too:

WWIIStash

Whow!

I feel dwarfed.

I have a 1/35, clip together X-Wing Fighter waiting since years (because  I don‘t want to ruin the beautiful blister pack of each part).

And a few 54mm Napoleonic Airfix Soldiers waiting since ages.

And the renovation of an ancient 1/200 wooden model of a section of the Victory waiting since the dark ages, almost. I built it in my time on University, say a shooort time ago.

Ah, forgot two Heng Long tanks in the line.

Sounds like it‘s time for retirement.😀

Edited by StieliAlpha

2 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

WWIIStash

Y'know, Square, that's really obscene. Think of all the poor children in China who go to bed at night and cry themselves to sleep because they can't get their hands on a decent 1/35th. model of the early Pz.II, all because of you, you greedy capitalist monopolist!

Michael

3 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

Y'know, Square, that's really obscene. Think of all the poor children in China who go to bed at night and cry themselves to sleep because they can't get their hands on a decent 1/35th. model of the early Pz.II, all because of you, you greedy capitalist monopolist!

Michael

Or can’t they sleep, because their parents laugh, having sold tons of stuff to people, who don‘t need it?