CMBN Modern Style Floating Icon Mod

41 minutes ago, Bil Hardenberger said:

If you try it out, any feedback would be appreciated. 

I've been using your CMSF2 floating icon mod.  I was hoping you might expand it into the other titles :).  These are far superior to the vanilla floating icons that come with the game.  I will also download your CMBN military symbology and give them a try.  Thanks for the time and effort this took. +1  

These look great! Personally I prefer your WWII specific icons for the WWII titles. I like to keep my era's of warfare compartmentalized. However, the US markings in this look really good. I might try combining these friendly US markers with your WWII specific OpFor markers.

My absurd personal preferences aside, I'm glad to see you putting out more stuff and hope you continue. Great stuff!

• 9 months later...
On 8/23/2019 at 5:47 AM, Nital6397 said:

Hello and sorry for jumping late on this topic.

The link to this mod appears to be not working. Would anyone be able to share a working link as these icons look really great 👍

Thanks

Nital

Sorry about that, those are an older version.. better to use the icons at this link:  Threat Icons .. same style, just updated and "more better".  There are versions for CMBN, CMFB, and CMRT.  

Bil

WW2+CM-Threat+Icon+Key.png

Hi Bil,
Thanks a lot for the link!

I have recently bought CMBN and CMBS after a 15 years hiatus in the Battlefront games and discovered this week your website. I'm in the process of reading it all and I had not yet reached the section your link points to so I'm the one sorry for bothering you with that.

By the way I take advantage of this opportunity to tell you (I'm not the first I know) that your website is truly fascinating. Awesome content, I learn so much! 👍

So again thank you!

Nital