New Computer

John S

I own all of the Ww2 games, completely updated, latest versions plus all the additional packs.  These were installed on my computer over time, going way back to when they first came out and then bringing them up to date with the newest version, updates etc.

The good news is I am getting a new computer.  

The question is - is there an easy way to get all the Combat Mission stuff onto the new computer?  Do I have to reinstall each game and each additional packet one at a time?  Can I simply copy the files and bring them over from the old computer or will I run into problems doing that?  Will my old serial numbers work on the new computer when I already used them on the old computer?  What’s the best way to do this.

this is a nice problem to have but I wanted to get you advice re best method to get things working.  Any help, much appreciated.

Hook new puter to broadband - Download from your account the biggie all-in-one v4 installers for your games and activate them and each module with the serials etc. You should be good to go. Any problems raise a support ticket.

Edited by Wicky

As 'Wicky' pointed out, it may be simpler to reinstall the games, especially with any "all-in-one" 4.0 installers. You will need to activate with the 3.0 & 4.0 license keys along with any modules and battle-packs (using the "Additional Products activation" shortcut). You can copy over your PBEMs, saved games, downloaded scenarios/campaigns and mods to the appropriate folders on your new installation.