Purchase from europe

trakcow

Hello guys,

I've been following cmsf 1 (nato) for a while now and i always wanted to buy it but paypall is not my favourite way to purchase anything.

Yesterday i saw cmsf2 is comming this year? and now i decided that i will purchase this version but is there any other way to purchase this game? or only paypall?

thanks alot!

15 minutes ago, trakcow said:

Thanks i might try that.

i assume there is no problem with digital delivery of the game?

No problema with digital delivery. I am from Slovenia, a EU country and have made purchaces on their site and had nada issues... :D

On 11/6/2018 at 6:50 PM, DumbBlackCat said:

Did anybody try to receive a physical copy in France or better get download?

Both, no problem at all. Just the custom taxes of 40 euros for the physical shipment that was a little surprised. But, I was willing to have the latest printed manual...

• 1 month later...

extra question i dont have a credit card.

Can i pay with my paypal balance?

my balance isnt sufficient at the moment but when i select the paypal option it asks me to add my credit card information.

if my balance would be sufficient would it allow me to pay with the balance? without a credit card?

thanks in advance!

7 minutes ago, trakcow said:

extra question i dont have a credit card.

Can i pay with my paypal balance?

my balance isnt sufficient at the moment but when i select the paypal option it asks me to add my credit card information.

if my balance would be sufficient would it allow me to pay with the balance? without a credit card?

thanks in advance!

I´ve mad all Combat Mission purchases with paypal and never added a credit card to my pp. However I have a bank deposit added to it not sure if it changes something.