Sign in to follow this  
Cambronne

anti-aircraft assets in CMSF2 Base game

Just this week Steve finally added Stinger AA units to the TO&E of various Blue Force armies. CMSF2 Red force has always had SA-16 / SA-18 Igla AA missiles. The Shilka AAA vehicle, which comes with the NATO module, can now (very effectively) target aircraft, as can the ZU-23-2 pickup 'technical', also in the NATO module.

On 11/4/2018 at 6:03 PM, MikeyD said:

Just this week Steve finally added Stinger AA units to the TO&E of various Blue Force armies. CMSF2 Red force has always had SA-16 / SA-18 Igla AA missiles. The Shilka AAA vehicle, which comes with the NATO module, can now (very effectively) target aircraft, as can the ZU-23-2 pickup 'technical', also in the NATO module.

and here i was doing the refresh monkey routine already. so when last week stuff was still added, i guess i do not need to keep spamming F5 this week or the next one. I could avoid to get hyped up for most of the year, but it got me good since the last few days. I do hope the wait is over soon.

3 hours ago, Pandur said:

I do hope the wait is over soon.

The wait will never end because you will always have the desire to have more... even after the game release. 🤗

Edited by ncc1701e