Video Playthrough Mujahideen Ambush Soviet Convoy.

tpr

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Very impressed by the controls you are using to change the look of the game in Reshade. 

I tried Reshade a long time ago - but didn't see the controls you show you are using.  Where did you get that version?

Download the newest reshade, point it towards your CM exe, install in OpenGL, and then a prompt asks you what shaders you want to download/install. Then launch the game and press Shift+F2 and you can start.

There you can also set an enable/disable switch key which can be useful, for example I always get graphical glitches in the main menu of CM games with enabled reshade and therefor disable it until I am ingame.

Edited by The Wolves of Steel

Ok thanks...  I guess I don't understand how Reshade works.  When I first tried it out a couple years ago there was only one version that I was aware of and it gave some visual weird phenomena.  So, I never tried it again.

I looked at the site, but would like a summary of what the principles underlying Reshade are.  ie:  How to select "what one wants".  What I want is the best looking graphics.  Don't understand the process of accomplishing that.  (Seems much more sophisticated than a couple years ago.)