Infantry Targets in Training Campaign fires back!

duelok

31 minutes ago, duelok said:

Yeah I got it that the game engine lags behind to modern standards. I'm just concerned when things go happen in an highly urbanized area which I experienced heavy lags in CMSF2 which makes it unplayable and it uses the same engine as the CMBS. And yes im planning to buy that but I'm still making my mind regarding to that issue. Its a very ambitious game though. Far more realistic than most games out there. So its kinda frustrating that im having trouble buying their new game because of this issue. The firing back thing and minor stuttering can be acceptable as long as the game is playable.

Yeah CMSF2 and CMBS are using the same engines with the same performance. I would look at the threads with discussions about nVidia profile settings and try a few out. I run my game on the best level of graphics and only have trouble in really, really big scenarios. If you can get CMSF2 to a place you are happy with then CMBS, with the same profile settings, will perform similarly.

8 minutes ago, IanL said:

Yeah CMSF2 and CMBS are using the same engines with the same performance. I would look at the threads with discussions about nVidia profile settings and try a few out. I run my game on the best level of graphics and only have trouble in really, really big scenarios. If you can get CMSF2 to a place you are happy with then CMBS, with the same profile settings, will perform similarly.

I already tried the CMBS settings on the CMSF2. The results are still far from each other. The heavy lag that I'm currently experiencing didn't improve in the CMSF2

33 minutes ago, duelok said:

I already tried the CMBS settings on the CMSF2. The results are still far from each other. The heavy lag that I'm currently experiencing didn't improve in the CMSF2

Oh now I am intrigued. They should be the same. Can you give me an example - scenario, location on the map and game time you encountered it - that I can investigate.

Just now, IanL said:

Oh now I am intrigued. They should be the same. Can you give me an example - scenario, location on the map and game time you encountered it - that I can investigate.

go check the uk battle in CMSF2 and create a highly urbanized battle in CMBS