Using Virtual Corkboards for AARs and Such

I have been experimenting with using virtual corkboards for  war gaming such as  capturing AARs.

Here is a few experiments I am  at present doing in regard to  how to best capture an AAR for CM.

https://padlet.com/rlwbeachbum/s7h9xuail45a

The cool thing about a virtual corkboards is that  one has almost unlimited size to past stuff into them. Also one can export the cork board into a PDF document or and Excel spreadsheet.

There are a number of providers for virtual corkboard/white boards and most it seems have a free version. I am finding padlet is working well for me.

https://padlet.com/features

Also, I came up with a idea for a display format for action/event timelines that might be cool to add someday into  some future version of CM and that too is in my little fledgling AAR.

Edited by RLW

Thanks for the heads up!

I was wondering if that were the case or not. I thought my setting would prevent that.

I  am still trying to learn how to use padlet. I'll try to fix that.

Edited by RLW
correct omission

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:04 PM, MOS:96B2P said:

Below is a screenshot of an OpFor Organizational chart I created.  I couldn't get the bottom row to show (still learning).  It has potential.   @Combatintman you might find this program interesting. 

4nMXuAbh.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up - not applicable for my current projects which are insurgent light (CMBN Port Cros, an unnamed CMBS scenario, a CMFI project and a CMSF 2 OIF scenario plus a CMRT Module Beta scenario) but I'm sure it will come in handy in the future. You also forget that I lack your creativity and finesse.