Missing weapon slot for the Russian DT?

I rarely play the Russians and it's been a while since I played CMRT, but I just noticed that their AFVs have no weapon slot for the DT machine gun (the vehicle version of the DP-27). 

At first, I thought I was dealing with undermanned crews because I'd see the crew's various small arms and the AP/HE round for the gunner, but if a crew member was manning the bow or turret machine gun (which is labeled by the game as a DT) then there is no weapon shown as if that crew member is missing. 

This is noticeable with both the vanilla UI and JuJu's UI mod.  (I did try to use JuJu's DP-27 weapon slot as a replacement for the DT, but the game won't recognize it.)

Is the DT weapon slot missing?  (I did a search to see if this was already noticed, but I couldn't find anything.  It'd be surprising if this wasn't already noted in the years CMRT has been out, but I want to make sure that I'm not the only one with this issue.) 

11 minutes ago, JoMc67 said:

Nope, it's not included in the Game...Only the MG & Coax 7.62's.

Just to be clear, I am asking if the "weapon slot" (the silhouette in the vanilla UI) for DT is missing for everyone else. 

The DT is IN the game.  If you mouse over a crew member manning one then you'll see "DT" as the weapon listed and they will fire them.  However, there doesn't appear to be a weapon slot for the DT- no physical depiction of it like for all the other crew weapons of a Soviet tank.  In contrast,  you'll see the crew manned silhouette of the MG-34 for German tanks and .30 cal. for the Americans.   It appears the DT's missing weapon slot was an oversight by BF and just wanted to confirm.