xacto

Xacto's “Chaos” Theme Menu Mod for CMSF2

While waiting for the final release😉, i decided to create  a menu mod for Combat Mission Shock Force 2. This will work for the demo as well.

The file Includes multiples UI screens and a full set of module icons.

This is my first mod, so please let me know what you think!

Cheers,
XACTO

Download page:

Xacto's “Chaos” theme Menu Mod for CMSF2

ChaosTheme_Screen.jpg

Edited by xacto

On 10/21/2018 at 11:13 PM, xacto said:

This is my first mod, so please let me know what you think!

The only minor thing that keeps me from insta-downloading is that the guys look more like some tacticool Airsoft players than soldiers. However the map background and the color palette looks great, very professional.

12 hours ago, Mattis said:

The only minor thing that keeps me from insta-downloading is that the guys look more like some tacticool Airsoft players than soldiers. However the map background and the color palette looks great, very professional.

I personally would not want to see a real soldier everytime I open the game :D They tend not to look too cool. Grim reality and all that

14 hours ago, Mattis said:

Yes, I was going for something with a little attitude.  However, funny you say this... I am almost finished with a new theme that shows men running into battle. Stay tuned.... ;)