[MOD] CMRT: Winter '44 - Compilation mod

It's reassuring that Aragorn can vouch for Thief.  I am always a bit suspicious of members I have never heard of b4 providing downloads from foreign servers.

Then again, thanks to my paranoia, to my knowledge I have never been hacked or had data stolen.  

Apologies to Thief if I seemed rude.

I was a little suprise from Erwin answer, cos he is normaly always very kind and give always a good word to help peoples...but everybodys have a bad day sometime, and is true that we recieve from couples of weeks agos, some strange message, in China  Corean or Japan...some strange behaviours that we have to pay attention.

About Thief2125 I will say big thanks to be present on the forum and let us access to the big work , polite to ask if he can use a mod already done to make himself some modifications, I m sure appreciated from each of us, this is the kind of guy that we need with Oleksandr  and all the futures news modders, to bring "a sherry of the cake" of ours favourits games series from BF, and I m sure there is more to awating in these kind of new members, wait and see...

2 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

I was a little suprise from Erwin answer, cos he is normaly always very kind and give always a good word to help peoples...but everybodys have a bad day sometime, and is true that we recieve from couples of weeks agos, some strange message, in China  Corean or Japan...some strange behaviours that we have to pay attention.

About Thief2125 I will say big thanks to be present on the forum and let us access to the big work , polite to ask if he can use a mod already done to make himself some modifications, I m sure appreciated from each of us, this is the kind of guy that we need with Oleksandr  and all the futures news modders, to bring "a sherry of the cake" of ours favourits games series from BF, and I m sure there is more to awating in these kind of new members, wait and see...

As always your words are like a beacon in the darkness. 

52 minutes ago, Thief2125 said:

Minor update to the Hungarian army, adding a camouflage jacket.

Thank you. Would it be possible to have a seperate download for the 251 series and Russian and German guns please?

And are you planning to improve winter trees? They are quite good already, but there is room for improvement.

Edited by Aragorn2002

2 hours ago, Thief2125 said:

Too many other plans. Soviet tanks and another revision of the winter buildings. As well as decals on armored vehicles.

Soviet tanks will be very welcome! And what kind of decals are you planning on?

I like your work, 2125, and it's good to see talented modders join the community. Your welcome may have been a bit frosty (for understandable reasons to be fair), but we can use fresh blood here. In my opinion your work is top notch!

Edited by Aragorn2002

12 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

And what kind of decals are you planning on?

41d7a322dc743354076aa14625fede6e.jpg
3980c2a88e1edaa98cd4265da4879521.jpg

14 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

I like your work, 2125, and it's good to see talented modders join the community. Your welcome may have been a bit frosty (for understandable reasons to be fair), but we can use fresh blood here. In my opinion your work is top notch!

Thank you.

53 minutes ago, Blazing 88's said:

Until the files get uploaded and are downloadable from CMODS , I won't be getting these sorry.  Thanks for your efforts though.

I've downloaded all of them and checked carefully whether they are safe. To my opinion they are okay. And they make it possible to winterize CMRT almost completly. A tempation I couldn't resist and I'm glad 2125 has shared this great mod.

Edited by Aragorn2002

2 hours ago, Thief2125 said:

I'm still working with German armored vehicles. With the part where Battlefront doesn't want to fix his bugs . Stug 3 and sdkfz 251. besides, I've got a lot of work to do right now. So that Soviet tanks will not soon.

Fair enough. All you can give us is very welcome.