Shock Force 2 Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Mord

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

0lblnlqb o

My troops had been advancing on an area, with lots of air support swirling around above, and they'd shot up this building complex fairly well.  What my Brits didn't know was that a whole HQ team of the enemy had taken cover behind the building to avoid being spotted and shot at.  Corporal Niles had considered sending a two man scout team around behind the building, but in the two story adjacent, a heavy MG unit was spotted earlier.  Niles decided to keep the scouts around the front and pin down the MG if they popped their heads up, while he'd lead his squad around the back and into the one story, and then shoot into the ground floor of the two story.

Niles and the lads came whisking around the back and ran right into the middle of the enemy squad.  It was over in seconds, and none of the enemy had a chance to surrender.  Total annihilation.  They then dashed into the one story, and immediately opened fire on the MG team hiding there.  Niles decided right, as he was pretty sure the two man scout team would have taken casualties if they'd run into the middle of the HQ team.

Heinrich505

14 hours ago, Heinrich505 said:

Niles and the lads came whisking around the back and ran right into the middle of the enemy squad.  It was over in seconds, and none of the enemy had a chance to surrender.  Total annihilation.  They then dashed into the one story, and immediately opened fire on the MG team hiding there.  Niles decided right, as he was pretty sure the two man scout team would have taken casualties if they'd run into the middle of the HQ team.  

+1.  Nice when a plan comes together. 

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Cool!  B)  How's this coming along.....A bit of 'Cops & Robbers' might be just the thing to sort my mood out!  ;)

Thanks for asking.  I'm in the process of making more changes to the map.  It is a bit more urban / congested now (like its real life counterpart).  I have not updated all the call-outs yet.  They still all work but will work better, in the better environment, after I tweak them. KLSt6m1h.jpg

Hill Street Station (D-15).

vZWFghXh.jpg

Midtown Station (D-11). jfP99yLh.jpg   

Edited by MOS:96B2P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...