Shock Force 2 Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Mord

1 hour ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

They even shot me through the walls if you recall!  :o

Hold on.....Am I confusing two different consulates?  :unsure:

:D  Well now it makes sense.  Yes, I think you might be.  The consulate in Coup d'etat and the consulate in Consulate Evacuation.  They were both built by the same contractor so had similar floor plans. :lol:  However the two scenarios are very different.  :)    

Edited by MOS:96B2P

6 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

:D  Well now it makes sense.  Yes, I think you might be.  The consulate in Coup d'etat and the consulate in Consulate Evacuation.  They were both built by the same contractor so had similar floor plans. :lol:  However the two scenarios are very different.  :)    

And one is in a nicer neighborhood. 

3 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Did you find yourself yelling "FFS lads!  Just shoot that mother*****r!" at your screen too?  :unsure: ;) :P

+1  :lol:  During the debriefing they advised they didn't want to hit the backup unit that was travelling westbound on Dekker Ave (see 2nd screenshot). ;) :D  It did end in a gunfight just short of the bad guys exit zone..........  

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Splinty said:

Really nice shots/ Just a uniform nitpick from a former MP, the MP brassard on the ACU has been replaced by a rectangular patch with the letters MP in black that's attached to the Velcro just above the unit patch.

Ah, I figured something would be off.  The rectangle patch is what I started with and made it a wrap.  So I can change that.  And the rectangle letters MP should be above the unit patch? 

3 hours ago, Erwin said:

Really liked the dirtied concrete barrier.  Looks very realistic.  By contrast the big sign is too white and clean.  Maybe when it came straight from the printers, but after a day...

Yep, 1SG likes his sign to look clean and new.  It's the first thing he sees in the morning when he drives through the gate.  One of the many details that keep privates busy... :D  :lol:.     

20 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Ah, I figured something would be off.  The rectangle patch is what I started with and made it a wrap.  So I can change that.  And the rectangle letters MP should be above the unit patch? 

Exactly. I'm wearing one in my profile pic, but it's too small to see.