Shock Force 2 Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Mord

They were lucky they were driving the export version.....That would probably have hit naked turret behind the Shtora emitter on a T-90 or T-90A.  :lol:

When I saw the first image I assumed it was one of your T-72AVs from the battle with @IICptMillerII, then I noticed the K-5 on the turret.....But now I know it's a T-90SA it makes a lot more sense.  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

17 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

They were lucky they were driving the export version.....That would probably have hit naked turret behind the Shtora emitter on a T-90 or T-90A.  :lol:

When I saw the first image I assumed it was one of your T-72AVs from the battle with @IICptMillerII, then I noticed the K-5 on the turret.....But now I know it's a T-90SA it makes a lot more sense.  ;)

Yeah this image is from a much more successful battle.  

6tMvvQm.jpg

3 COY HQ with attached observers view the terrain ahead whilst 1st PLT secure a local farm in the distance

SETSQep.jpg

2 PLT conduct fires on known enemy positions

i am loving this game, i think i must have an obsession with the C7 because I only enjoy playing as the canadians or the dutch. im kinda new to CM (started with SF1, only played that an CMBS before this) but I this game has managed to capture my love for modern warfare far better than CMBS. (btw how do i hide unit icons?)

Edited by newplayer

1 hour ago, newplayer said:

this game has managed to capture my love for modern warfare far better than CMBS. (btw how do i hide unit icons?)

It is a very cool game.  Alt I will get rid of the floating icons.  In the bottom right of the User Interface (UI) hit menus.  In menus there is a button labeled HOTKEYS.  All kinds of keys listed under HOTKEYS that will improve the gaming experience. :)

Edit to add: Shift + Escape will get rid of the word PAUSED across the top of the screen (so it won't show in screenshots).  You only have to hit Shift + Escape once to get rid of PAUSED for the remainder of that gaming session.  

Edited by MOS:96B2P

The other day I heard the Beastie Boys' track Sabotage which I haven't heard for years and I thought to myself 'that would be a good accompanying track to a Shock Force 2 montage'. So I took some inspiration from the track's video and put this together. See what you think.

8 minutes ago, Josey Wales said:

The other day I heard the Beastie Boys' track Sabotage which I haven't heard for years and I thought to myself 'that would be a good accompanying track to a Shock Force 2 montage'. So I took some inspiration from the track's video and put this together. See what you think.  

+1  Very, very cool.  You should post this at grogheads and maybe other places to advertise CM.  

58 minutes ago, Josey Wales said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Josey Wales said:

This is awesome! Careful though, you may now be contractually obligated to make a very cliche video featuring the song "Bodies" by Drowning Pool 🤣

In all seriousness though, this is great! Always a joy to see another CM vid from you.

Edited by IICptMillerII