Shock Force 2 Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Mord

Not trying to put a dampener on the parade here, but LAV-25s do not assault the beach from  the deck of any ship. Tha AAVs do that. If you want to hit the beach with a LAV-25 then you will need LCACs and/or LCUs. But what do I know. 

Units on Citywide 3 north be advised, multiple reports of shots fired, 605 North 14th Street in the alley.  Units responding advise. 

Unit 2203 enroute from 500 North Utica.

mRweQyKh.jpg

Unit 2205 in the area.

Fk6LL4mh.jpg

Unit 2205 we can hear gunshots but don't see anyone,  show us out on foot 600 block of 14th in the alley.

cpql8W9h.jpg

UNIT 2202 SUBJECT WITH A GUN RUNNING WESTBOUND ACROSS 14TH STREET!  WE'RE OUT ON FOOT!

8Wca1Loh.jpg

Air 11 is on scene.  We've got the eyeball.  Subject running westbound through the backyards 600 block of 14th Street.  Ground units, be advised he is about to come out on 13th Street four or five houses south of Lake Avenue.  He's got on a camouflaged jacket.   

sTxfSMQh.jpg

Air 11 to ground units take a slow down, shots fired suspect down.  We're going to need EMS and a supervisor 600 block of 13th Street. 

nC1dKbdh.jpg

Edited by MOS:96B2P

On 4/29/2019 at 2:16 PM, George MC said:

Ach weel that buggered up my productivity first thing on a Monday morning!

Excellent video thanks. Great to see this being played. Your video was a masterclass in applying the principles of maneuver, mass an economy of force. And a superb cinematic experience. Thank you.

It was great fun to play.

Now I get to find out what other players did (it seems Rinaldi used similiar tactics & I've come across a Spanish AAR where the adventurous player decided to risk the main freeway).

On 4/29/2019 at 11:45 PM, IICptMillerII said:

@37mm great video! I must admit, I'm jealous that you have the time to make these cinematic vids. Keep up the good work!

I also noticed that the BMP-2s have the bugged turret texture. Here is a link to my Sand BMP-2s that have the fixed turret texture:

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/combat-mission-shock-force-2/cmsf2-vehicle/sand-bmp-2/

Hmm, I'm not so sure what I'm looking for with regards to the bug but I'll defer to your judgement & download the Sand BMP's.

17 hours ago, 37mm said:

It was great fun to play.

Now I get to find out what other players did (it seems Rinaldi used similiar tactics & I've come across a Spanish AAR where the adventurous player decided to risk the main freeway).

Great to hear thanks :)

Someone went down the highway?! Hmm, I wonder how that went? I'll need to track down their AAR. It certainly would be adventurous!

Cheery!

On 4/30/2019 at 4:04 PM, JohnO said:

If you want to hit the beach with a LAV-25 then you will need LCACs and/or LCUs. But what do I know. 

Well, judging by your avatar I bet you probably know a great deal on the subject, my friend. :)  Thanks for the information. 

5 hours ago, General Jack Ripper said:

Did I miss something?

The working title is Shift Commander :).  It has a loooong ways to go and some technical issues to overcome yet.  

Situation:  It’s the afternoon shift on July 1st, 2008 in the fictional American city of Chiraq.  You are the commander of the Hill Street Police Precinct.  Your command consists of patrol, detectives, an Emergency Action Team (EAT) and air support.  

Jq1WpnSh.jpg

P1aFOHOh.jpg

BCjCnHmh.png

Met0VNgh.jpg

It's absolutely stonking stuff lads, trust me.....I laughed myself silly a couple of times, like when a dude I was trying to bust ran straight through the middle of my teams and by the grace of his Uncon powers got past them all, leading to a classic foot pursuit through alleys & across gardens!  He ultimately managed to get away, diving into his exit location just as a squad car screeched to a halt outside!  :D

I've been mucking about with one of the classic CM:SF1 maps:

5ROCT4C.jpg

WLLB4bU.jpg

This map is an adaption of LJF-Huge Rural:

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/cm-shock-force-2/cm-shock-force-add-ons-maps/map-huge-rural/

If the original creator would identify themselves, I'd like to give credit where the vast bulk of it is actually due.  B)

My version's still a WIP at the moment, but I reckon the blank map should be ready in a couple of days.....There's a 2p only scenario to follow soon thereafter, but that will need some testing before it's ready for general consumption.  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead