Mord

Shock Force 2 Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, 37mm said:

(there are still arabic voices present in the first few scenes)

TBH that's not really a problem at all after about the mid eighties.  :ph34r:

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

15 hours ago, Cambronne said:

Great videos lately. Have you guys considered to upload them not only on youtube but on bitchute also?

I used to mirror upload to vid.me before it disappeared, but no one ever watched them, so I stopped.

On 3/14/2019 at 12:14 PM, Howler said:

I'm done. No more today. Promise...

But how will we know what happened to the BMP? Did the missile hit? :D

Just a quick question, what are you guys doing to upload screenshots? I keep getting the message "you are only allowed X amount of KB". Im saving them in jpg to make them smaller but still....cheers in advance

Afghan Commandos and their US Special Forces Handlers clear a room

651556584ebff3727a59cb60482f7757.jpg

Mods used:

CPT Millers US Army Multicam Division Pack

SIr Lancelots Syrian Realism Mod

37mm Ak74 to m16 pack

Here's a lucky shot. I was just playing the U.S. Army, trying to be extra careful, advancing very slowly and cautiously, using dead ground to move troops forward and hull down positions for every vehicle and then everything went horribly wrong.

I parked an M1 tank in a hull down position along the side of a road when a Kornet opened fire on it. Here's the view from the ATGM position at maximum zoom:

eaFPfY3.jpg

The missile missed the tank, flying right over the top of it. It continued to fly for another 40 meters through the woods behind it until it just so happened to slam into a tree RIGHT in the middle of an infantry squad moving through the woods.

PgKXXIk.jpg

hQyUdK5.jpg

The infantry were in dead ground behind that road embankment and were not even visible from the ATGM position, and I thought they would be safe moving through the woods. The missile miraculously flew past several other trees just so it could hit the one right in the center of the squad. One man was killed, another incapacitated, and every other member of the squad was wounded except for two.

IIMnqK3.png

The next turn I tried to pull the tank back and hide it behind some trees, but part of its turret was still visible and it was knocked out from the front by a second missile. I guess you really don't wanna mess around with those Kornets. 

Posted (edited)

I think, this need to fix. Fragmentation effect of HEAT in this case is enormous. As well as close ATGM impact knoked out BTR.

Edited by Haiduk