Shock Force 2 Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Mord

On 2/28/2019 at 3:53 PM, Sequoia said:

Awesome. Is that your mod?

If this is directed at me: Thanks, I run 0 mods on my Shock Force and Black Sea installs currently. 

The images are just from a text AAR of Halt Hammerzeit I've been slowly working on, as I haven't the time or software presently to cut a video.

icJhiz3.png

DykWiQH.png

I guess I haven't looked at the Germans yet in CMSF 2 . :)  They didn't have those patches in the original game. I am trying to identify what the Unit patch is. Anyone know? My understanding is the modern Heer uses "mission badges". If that's true this one may be fictional, yet I have strong doubts that's the case.

There we go. Strange how links sometimes don't embed properly.

I think this battle is shaping up to be somewhat tougher than I have experienced before. Also, this is the point where I formally step off into the unknown (for me) part of the campaign. My previous playthrough ended here upon SF2's announcement.

Edited by General Jack Ripper

17 minutes ago, Zveroboy1 said:

37mm you added the CMA afghan voices for this?

Yes... plus some extra Afghan voices from HQS 3.1.

Although it took me a while to get it right (there are still arabic voices present in the first few scenes).