Shock Force 2 Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Mord

@HerrTom I just use stock Vibrance to add a dash of color, and LumaSharpen to make textures a bit sharper. Never liked oversaturated and too high contrast, like the movie effects. But I guess a lot of people like it...

Only problem I have with CM + Reshade is the game keeps spinning when I am inside the Reshade config overlay. Anyone else seeing that? Tried changing the input settings with not really an improvement. I guess I'm not the only one either:

That last post might have given a solution though, will check...

Edited by Shadrach

Screenshots from an upcoming video I'm working on showing off the Syrians in a more favorable light than the first showcase vid. Note: These tanks have modded skins done by myself, but in the video they will appear with stock textures.

PBhV7Xw.png

YaJotwA.png

AiLyykP.png

Speaking of mods, I've put a few quick things together:

My own silly take on Syrian uniforms
O2zOYWM.png?1

And a retexture of US infantry to wear multicam (taken from CMBS) part of the 3rd Infantry Division:
7OGhgvq.png

Not quite happy with the multicam models yet though. The velcro patches are a bit too light for my tastes, so consider the pic to be WIP.

Edited by IICptMillerII

On 10/21/2018 at 9:58 AM, IICptMillerII said:

Screenshots from an upcoming video I'm working on showing off the Syrians in a more favorable light than the first showcase vid. Note: These tanks have modded skins done by myself, but in the video they will appear with stock textures.

What settings/tweaks are you making to see shaows that crisp in a CM title?

2 hours ago, Ithikial_AU said:

What settings/tweaks are you making to see shaows that crisp in a CM title?

LmybXZa.png

These are my settings. I haven't done any other tweaks with the Nvidia control panel. I'm using a GTX 1060 (3Gb) as my GPU. Could just be the default antialias coupled with the GPU. Not really sure honestly. I do sometimes have shadow/shader issues, such as flickering and such. There's probably a way to go about fixing that.  

x8E1f1n.png

Syrian Mechanised Infantry assaulting a MILAN position.

I think I've played Alamo too much, though I find this scenario very hard as the Syrians.  My forces rout as soon as they take fire, and take heavy casualties as they run away (fewer than if they had shot back, I imagine!).  Particularly when storming the keep.