6 minutes ago, ratdeath said:

Doesn't say preorder on the CMSF2 page anymore... I'll try to buy it! :)

Have fun with the game!

2 minutes ago, ratdeath said:

Downloading :)

And i have to wait for the upgrade ordering,... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What a harsh world :D 

For everybody allready Downloading, guys im happy for u! NO MERCY!!!

Yeah. It's only been up since about 3a eastern. Steve gets to sleep every now and again. Upgrades are coming.

Edited by Jim1954

Perfect timing as always!  :)

Am about to leave for the airport for trip with no game computer or internet for 3 weeks.  :(

But youse guys can test for the bugs so I gets the perfected version when I get back (Inshallah).  :)

Merrrrrry Xmas to you all!

Edited by Erwin

12 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

Downloaded an hour ago successfully...

MJ, dumb question.  Probably just me but I don't see how to download the game.  I pre-ordered it in August.  On my account page under Order Status it says Process (the other games I bought over the years all read "complete").  When I click on "Click to View" it takes me to My Order page.  On this page I see an activation code for CMSF2 Big Bundle. 

Hmmm,................. Shipment status reads pending.

Am I doing something wrong?  How did you get yours?  It has been so long since a game released I don't remember the procedure :D.

@IanL if you are available for adult supervision............. 

Edited by MOS:96B2P

4 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

MJ, dumb question.¬† Probably just me but I don't see how to download the game.¬† I pre-ordered it in August.¬† On my account page under Order Status it says Process (the other games I bought over the years all read "complete").¬† When I click on "Click to View" it takes me to My Order page.¬† On this page I see an activation code for CMSF2 Big Bundle.¬†ÔĽŅ

Hmmm,................. Shipment status reads pending.

Am I doing something wrong?  How did you get yours?  It has been so long since a game released I don't remember the procedure :D.

Same thing as you, but I managed to get a download link by looking at the e-mail I originally received when I pre-ordered the CMSF2 Big Bundle (on day 1, like the fanboy I am).

11 minutes ago, Xorg_Xalargsky said:

Same thing as you, but I managed to get a download link by looking at the e-mail I originally received when I pre-ordered the CMSF2 Big Bundle (on day 1, like the fanboy I am).

Had to do the same thing. Thanks for noticing this, I was getting frustrated. Preordered first day as well.

17 minutes ago, Xorg_Xalargsky said:

3 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

MOS, what they said...check your original email. (Took me a while to figure that out myself, lol.)

Thanks!!! Downloading now!!  +1        (glad I didn't delete and was able to find that e-mail.) 

32 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Glad you found it. I would not have thought of that. I'll let Steve know that there is no link from the order page....

9 minutes ago, The_MonkeyKing said:

So what has been released? Any modules, scenarios or campaigns missing?

I count 86 scenarios and seven campaigns.  All modules, NATO, British, Marines. 

Edited by MOS:96B2P

6 minutes ago, The_MonkeyKing said:

So what has been releasedÔĽŅ? Any modules, scenarios or campaigns¬†missing?

I believe the campaigns from the modules have not been reworked but every thing else is done. If I recall correctly the plan was to ship the old campaigns with the game. So, nothing is totally missing. I didn't look at that in the later builds so that is from memory - I only have access to my phone at the moment .