CMSF2 Release Update

Perfect timing as always!  :)

Am about to leave for the airport for trip with no game computer or internet for 3 weeks.  :(

But youse guys can test for the bugs so I gets the perfected version when I get back (Inshallah).  :)

Merrrrrry Xmas to you all!

Edited by Erwin

12 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

Downloaded an hour ago successfully...

MJ, dumb question.  Probably just me but I don't see how to download the game.  I pre-ordered it in August.  On my account page under Order Status it says Process (the other games I bought over the years all read "complete").  When I click on "Click to View" it takes me to My Order page.  On this page I see an activation code for CMSF2 Big Bundle. 

Hmmm,................. Shipment status reads pending.

Am I doing something wrong?  How did you get yours?  It has been so long since a game released I don't remember the procedure :D.

@IanL if you are available for adult supervision............. 

Edited by MOS:96B2P

4 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

MJ, dumb question.  Probably just me but I don't see how to download the game.  I pre-ordered it in August.  On my account page under Order Status it says Process (the other games I bought over the years all read "complete").  When I click on "Click to View" it takes me to My Order page.  On this page I see an activation code for CMSF2 Big Bundle. 

Hmmm,................. Shipment status reads pending.

Am I doing something wrong?  How did you get yours?  It has been so long since a game released I don't remember the procedure :D.

@IanL if you are available for adult supervision............. 

Same thing as you, but I managed to get a download link by looking at the e-mail I originally received when I pre-ordered the CMSF2 Big Bundle (on day 1, like the fanboy I am).

11 minutes ago, Xorg_Xalargsky said:

Same thing as you, but I managed to get a download link by looking at the e-mail I originally received when I pre-ordered the CMSF2 Big Bundle (on day 1, like the fanboy I am).

Had to do the same thing. Thanks for noticing this, I was getting frustrated. Preordered first day as well.

17 minutes ago, Xorg_Xalargsky said:

3 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

MOS, what they said...check your original email. (Took me a while to figure that out myself, lol.)

Thanks!!! Downloading now!!  +1        (glad I didn't delete and was able to find that e-mail.) 

6 minutes ago, The_MonkeyKing said:

So what has been released? Any modules, scenarios or campaigns missing?

I believe the campaigns from the modules have not been reworked but every thing else is done. If I recall correctly the plan was to ship the old campaigns with the game. So, nothing is totally missing. I didn't look at that in the later builds so that is from memory - I only have access to my phone at the moment .