CMSF2 Release Update

14 hours ago, Vet 0369 said:

I'll check out the load times next time I fire it up.. It might just be my perception. I'll probably run some tests and time them.

One thing I learned from my tests way back when once you load a turn after starting the game all subsequent turns benefit from some things already being loaded. So, to get a true sense of load times you have to shut down the game each time.

7 hours ago, IanL said:

One thing I learned from my tests way back when once you load a turn after starting the game all subsequent turns benefit from some things already being loaded. So, to get a true sense of load times you have to shut down the game each time.

Thank you, that's good information.

I ran a couple of tests with my CMSF2 mods installed and uninstalled, closing the the game between tests. There was no appreciable differences. I'm pretty sure that the longer load time for me was the first time I loaded with mods. I use a "Z" folder in the Data folder, so using the "Mods" folder could get different results. Give it a shot if you want to check that folder.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 10:35 PM, zard0z said:

There is only one version I will purchase and that is the Big-All-Inclusive-Bundle.

Everything about this matter has been discussed already with the staff.

There is only one simple question remaining, which I already formulated by myself (page 13):

If I purchased the digital download version of CMSF#1 products only (base-game from reseller; all modules from BF), am I entitled to upgrade to a CMSF#2 version with disc and/or manual?

This question trustworthy can only be answered by the staff, I guess.

Thx for the effort!

In spite of our discussion I will reconsider about my first sentence, of course.

Since I purchased the base game from a reseller and later on the 3 modules bundle at BF store, it might be required to purchase the 2 different upgrades to prevent logic issues when trying to activate the new licenses.

Thx for your contribution!

2 hours ago, zard0z said:

In spite of our discussion I will reconsider about my first sentence, of course.

Since I purchased the base game from a reseller and later on the 3 modules bundle at BF store, it might be required to purchase the 2 different upgrades to prevent logic issues when trying to activate the new licenses.

Thx for your contribution!

No matter how you purchased you should be entitled to upgrade. Sounds like you purchased everything which should mean you can use the big bundle. Contact support and get your keys and instructions sorted out.