Hi,

in 2009 i bought  CMSF1+Marines bundle. It's not installed anymore

Now i bought the upgrade CMSF2. I installed the 2GB download. After clicking the game-icon the activation window appears. I typed in the code i got by e-mail. and it stated "success" - base game activated. I clicked the play-button in the middle of the window. Then the window dissappeared and after a few seconds another window appeared with just a picture fireing tank inside. Then nothing happend......

What i am doing wrong!

Thank you guys! ūüôā

7 minutes ago, Hafer said:

Hi,

in 2009 i bought  CMSF1+Marines bundle. It's not installed anymore

Now i bought the upgrade CMSF2. I installed the 2GB download. After clicking the game-icon the activation window appears. I typed in the code i got by e-mail. and it stated "success" - base game activated. I clicked the play-button in the middle of the window. Then the window dissappeared and after a few seconds another window appeared with just a picture fireing tank inside. Then nothing happend......

What i am doing wrong!

Thank you guys! ūüôā

Solution: I tried to type in my old CMSF activation code - now it worked. You have to type in both (new + old) codes.. ,))

5 hours ago, Lethaface said:

Have the modules seperate too, afaik you need to enter all licenses, at least that is what I did.

Thank you I will do that.

17 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Just waiting for the transaction to complete.....So excited to get into the editor and see what I can get up to! 

Hats off to the BfC crew.....Xmas will be fun after all!  :D

Did you read about Spies doing buddy aid, getting an AK and hand grenades, and ambushing blues all on their own? There's a thread in the forum.

9 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

They do that in CM:SF and CM:A already.....Ask me how I know!  :P

Order's still processing.....Getting impatient now!  :unsure:

I bought mine last Tuesday, and it still says "Processing." Use the download link in the confirmation e-mail that you received. Choose your file based on your operating system, and you should be good.

5 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

I haven't received the confirmation e-mail either.....Wondering if there might be an issue?  :(

Check your spam folder if you dont see it there open a help desk ticket 

7 hours ago, Daroc said:

After activating CMSFx2 I still have CMSFx1 installed as well.

Yes, you will need to uninstall CMSF yourself as you like. Otherwise, you're free to play either.