CMSF2 Release Update

35 minutes ago, jpm224 said:

Thanks Steve, I did purchase the CMSF1 + Marines bundle, so I guess I should hold off until those issues are resolved?

you can open a ticket if you are like me and used to sneak a peek at your Christmas presents long before you were allowed to open em. :D They can fix you up while they continue working on the source issue.

Battlefront you have some evil timing for your releases. I generally always get the notification that you've released something as I'm on my way to work in the morning. Have to chalk that up to unlucky time zones. This time however it's just happens to release 48 hours before I board a plane to head to Europe for two months of winter fun. :P

All working on this end so it will be waiting for me when I get back. All the best with the rest of the launch. ;)

If purchasing the big bundle upgrade, is it required to select the very same delivery options as I did for CMSF 1 products or is it possible to upgrade this as well?

I got the the base game from gamersgate and all the modules from BF store, so I assume I´d need to use the helpdesk in order to perform the upgrade, right?!

Edited by zard0z

3 hours ago, zard0z said:

If purchasing the big bundle upgrade, is it required to select the very same delivery options as I did for CMSF 1 products or is it possible to upgrade this as well?

No, you can break things up any way you want.  Upgrade just the Base Game now, for example, then one Module at a time if you like.  Obviously there is a price break if you buy more at once.

3 hours ago, zard0z said:

I got the the base game from gamersgate and all the modules from BF store, so I assume I´d need to use the helpdesk in order to perform the upgrade, right?!

Gamersgate purchases have to be done through the Help Desk, yes.  We did not have access to their license keys so there's no way we can proactively get those into the licensing system.  What we do is verify that you bought SOME form or CMSF1 product, which proves you had a licensed Base Game at some point, and we issue you a new key.

Steve

What happens when you have CMSF1 box version of paradox bought in 2006, which was sold without a license, that later I was able to buy the modules at battlefront, install them, update them and play games. game without problem.
I just bought the BIG BUDLE, I installed and activated the licenses of the modules except that of the basic game (I do not have any) and there, it does not work, I will not be anyway obliged to buy again the basic version 2 complete. I tried to edit a ticket, a simple question of addition kind, how much 2 + 3 prevents me to finalize the ticket if I answer 5.

4 minutes ago, breiz84 said:

What happens when you have CMSF1 box version of paradox bought in 2006, which was sold without a license, that later I was able to buy the modules at battlefront, install them, update them and play games. game without problem.
I just bought the BIG BUDLE, I installed and activated the licenses of the modules except that of the basic game (I do not have any) and there, it does not work, I will not be anyway obliged to buy again the basic version 2 complete. I tried to edit a ticket, a simple question of addition kind, how much 2 + 3 prevents me to finalize the ticket if I answer 5.

Open a ticket with the helpdesk

4 hours ago, SlowMotion said:

Maybe BF startpage should also mention that CMSF2 is available now - not just preorders??

They like to do soft launches for a few days without advertising on the front page.  I'd imagine anyone who was interested would have heard the news through social media by now but I'm not actually privy to Battlefronts sales figures so...

3 hours ago, breiz84 said:

Thank you for the answer, I tried to edit a ticket, and it is impossible for me to finalize it, the simple question of calculating that proves that I am very human kind: 1 + 3, I answer 4 and c is not correct.

strange, i got 5+8 which actually was indeed 13 :-). Maybe a browser thing, you could try another one.

Hi 

I just Bought CMSF2 Bundle  35 USD for CMSF1 upgrade.

Got CMSF Original from Friendware (Spanish Versión) and all CMSFx1 Modules. It tells me it's in "Process" Status.

Have I to Wait? I didn't received any email. There is the Order, in Process. Can't I play Tonight?  Please FeedBack

59 minutes ago, Erw said:

Hi 

I just Bought CMSF2 Bundle  35 USD for CMSF1 upgrade.

Got CMSF Original from Friendware (Spanish Versión) and all CMSFx1 Modules. It tells me it's in "Process" Status.

Have I to Wait? I didn't received any email. There is the Order, in Process. Can't I play Tonight?  Please FeedBack

You should have a download link in your email.  Are you sure the email didnt go to a spam folder or you set up the account with a different email address?  Happened to me once.

Edited by homewrecker

2 minutes ago, Erw said:

I got now CMx2 but only Base Game. 

What I have to Do? I tried to use CMx1 USMC Module Key and doesn't run. I have 35$ Upgrade.

you need the CMx1 Base game key, if you don't have open a ticket with the helpdesk.  they have been sorting through users with this issue, no worries they will get you fixed up.

Edited by sburke

I got a BTF Key of CMSF Game Base but too all Modules Keys.

I actívated CMSF2 Key and CMSF BTC Key. I got Installed CMSF Friendware Versión with all Modules (and working on) but I haven't completed CMSF2.

I gonna check tomorrow HelpDesk or here to solve.

TY sburke.