Filling the unforgiving minute

"If you can wait and not be tired by waiting"

I have been using the time profitably by getting to grips with Command Modern Naval Air Operations which has to he one of the most brilliant (and complicated) game/simulations on the market and guess what?  I am starting to make real progress.  The tactics are something else though.  I used to wear green not blue and as a result I have absolutely nothing in the way of tactics or SOPs to fall back on.  However, I have done a lot of research (which is still ongoing) and I am beginning to get results.

I am currently on the last strike scenario.  It is called Dodging the Bullet and it has been proving a tough nut to crack although I think I have finally worked out what to do.  When I have finished with that I get to learn how to drive a submarine and with that done I will start playing with those floaty boaty things that are blunt at one end and sharp at the other.  I think they are called ships...

Any all tips/advice gratefully received.

SLR 

Edited by SelfLoadingRifle
clarity

Being an ex paratrooper I’m not sure I’m a good source for tips. 

But I love the game. Check the forum for a utility that gives you a list of scanarios you can sort by complexity or difficulty. Good way to find reasonable ones that won’t overwhelm you at the start. 

Another one here that has the game but haven't had time to delve in it yet. That is, I started it up once and goofed around with it for about an half our. Than I quit :D 
Sure ssems interesting enough to learn to play better! So, untfortunately I'm not really in a position to give tips.