Jump to content
IICptMillerII

Shock Force 2 Beta Showcase Video

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Dr.Fusselpulli said:

Did someone just say Fulda Gap? 🤩

Please be advised that every post containing the words "Fulda Gap" gets upvoted by me.

Best regards,
Thomm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Thomm said:

Please be advised that every post containing the words "Fulda Gap" gets upvoted by me.

Best regards,
Thomm

this is re/ the Cold War ? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obligatory +1 from me for Fulda Gap. 

That said, if you set the Syrians to have good training/motivation, and you give them their best equipment, they are a pretty decent proxy for the Soviets in the 80's. It's not quite 1:1 but it's certainly doable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IICptMillerII said:

Obligatory +1 from me for Fulda Gap. 

That said, if you set the Syrians to have good training/motivation, and you give them their best equipment, they are a pretty decent proxy for the Soviets in the 80's. It's not quite 1:1 but it's certainly doable. 

Yeah you're right.

There was a pretty cool couple of CM Shock Force scenarios someone made that did exactly that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raptorx7 said:

Yeah you're right.

There was a pretty cool couple of CM Shock Force scenarios someone made that did exactly that.

I still have the modpack for CMSF1.

All that is really needed for the modpack to work in SF2 would be retextured infantry models. Everything else would port I believe. Of course it might be better to upgrade the ground textures with those from BS, and I'm sure there are other improvements that could be made. Still though, you could actually get yourself a decent looking formation of Soviets, or an even better fit with the DDR. Convert the T-72M1 to have the textures of a T-72G. Could be a fun project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×