Hypotheticals of the CMBS game narrative

Kinophile

1 hour ago, Rinaldi said:

lmao, I'll pray for you homie

I dont need your prayers "dawg" but thanks anyways

If youre gonna waste your time praying pray for America to survive the Trump presidency.  As i told someone else I actually was about to apologize to u then I saw ur answer and reakized that no u were talking about me. Whixh is odd we.ce always been cordial. But whateber. Dont pray for me because Im definitely not the bigger man and if I send any thoughts your way they wouldnt be prayers for yourbwell being

Edited by Sublime

20 minutes ago, Sublime said:

I dont need your prayers "dawg" but thanks anyways

If youre gonna waste your time praying pray for America to survive the Trump presidency.  As i told someone else I actually was about to apologize to u then I saw ur answer and reakized that no u were talking about me. Whixh is odd we.ce always been cordial. But whateber. Dont pray for me because Im definitely not the bigger man and if I send any thoughts your way they wouldnt be prayers for yourbwell being

So while I agree with the sentiment here (rinaldi can be prickly). You might want to spellcheck a bit here. It’s hard to follow what you’re saying. Maybe that’s just me. 

Like try this:

20 minutes ago, Sublime said:

Which is odd because we have always been cordial. But whatever. Dont pray for me because Im definitely not the bigger man (not sure what this means) and if I send any thoughts your way they wouldnt be prayers for your well being

Edited by sid_burn

I dont know what happened. i havent even been around. I just posted and kind of was shocked at the reaction I got. I accept responsibility for what I posted and as I said before I scrolled further up and read @Rinaldi'rin's response my apology was genuine and I felt a fool assuming it was me.

I just want pbem opponents. If steve has to ban me i hope he lets me make a last post begging for oppos for sf2 ;)

@sid_burn youre right and thankyou. I was mad, and typing on a cellphone, standing up on a crowded mass transit bus navigating the snow in East Boston.  No one made me post there - just explaining the worse than usual quality.

Edited by Sublime

Hope youre well. I needa find a vpn. Thank god my comps wrking again.  Unforunately i can only play everyone in SF2. I cant afford upgrading all my othee titles when Im desoeratelt trying to figure out jow to get the DCS F14 out soon and the new BFC modules have me salivating too 😕

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:40 AM, sid_burn said:

Let me cheer you up with a joke, @Sgt.Squarehead might appreciate this joke as well:

the Russian Navy. 

Funny joke right? 

Can't. Stop. Laughing. :lol:

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:20 PM, Sublime said:

Frankly I worry sending people here sometimes when I never used to because some of this board has gotten so elitist/rude to people.

Man, ain't that the truth. Sometimes this place reminds me of middle school, and not in a good way.