Jump to content
Sublime

Can we please petition bfc to immediately change redfor to korea or china so

Recommended Posts

We can invade and destroy the troll farm that keeps hitting the site? Maybe thw BFC omen will shine and the real world troll farms will get hit with a few JDAMs. Sorry not sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Luck to that

 

Not saying it is not a good idea. But as Chinese military is experiencing a radical reform, all I can do is to wish BFC good luck when they study the PLA's OOB. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recall Steve was salivating, a few years back, over the prospect of somehow adding China to CMBS. Concocting a plausible scenario where China shows up in Ukraine is of course an impossible task. And Steve would've probably hanged himself in despair trying to put the TO&E together. But for awhile Steve was having fun imagining it ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been asking for this but given up hope. What could be done is someone could mod the game to represent China/Korea/Taiwan/Japan.

A similar thing was done for Shock Force. An African mod as well as one for Europe/Russia was done. 

A kickstarter project might entice someone or group to take it on as it would be quite a bit of work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2018 at 7:27 PM, MikeyD said:

I recall Steve was salivating, a few years back, over the prospect of somehow adding China to CMBS. Concocting a plausible scenario where China shows up in Ukraine is of course an impossible task. And Steve would've probably hanged himself in despair trying to put the TO&E together. But for awhile Steve was having fun imagining it ^_^

Recently Russia and China held join military maneuvers. This was more East though far away from the Ukraine. Korea is definitely a plausible scenario. Taiwan may be one too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2018 at 8:31 AM, Sublime said:

We can invade and destroy the troll farm that keeps hitting the site?  

 

6 hours ago, db_zero said:

I’ve been asking for this but given up hope. What could be done is someone could mod the game to represent China/Korea/Taiwan/Japan.

Not sure if you guys saw the below thread where @dragonwynn is working on a Korean scenario with mods.  Thought you might find it interesting.  He has been silent for awhile but hopefully he is able to get back at it again. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2018 at 12:20 PM, MOS:96B2P said:

 

Not sure if you guys saw the below thread where @dragonwynn is working on a Korean scenario with mods.  Thought you might find it interesting.  He has been silent for awhile but hopefully he is able to get back at it again. 

 

Thanks for this. Hopefully it gets completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×