Don't post Combat Mission on Steam.

8 minutes ago, Mord said:

Artkin, if this is how you speak in real life I would murder you after one conversation. LOL. I haven't been this confused since my proctologist sent me flowers and a Thank You card.

Mord.

Did you ask him to buy you dinner?  On a related item when I am picking a GP, the first thing I check to see if they have small hands.  Trump would make a great proctologist.

Holy s***!  I feel like Sherlock Holmes looking for a lost sock.

Okay, I think I finally have it:

"Dear Battlefront, please don't put Combat Mission on Steam because *this, *this and *this happened to me. And the Steam Admins did *this, *this and *this to me. Thanks." -Artkin.

*this = examples of what actually took place.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

3 minutes ago, sburke said:

On a related item when I am picking a GP, the first thing I check to see if they have small hands.  Trump would make a great proctologist.

I prefer a guy with big thumbs and Parkinson's.

Mord.

19 minutes ago, Artkin said:

Of course not. I don't like straightforward answers on the internet. It's really a game of thought and references. :)

Yes, it's very important to be as vague as possible when explaining things through the written word.

Coincidentally, that's also how wars start.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

On 9/22/2018 at 8:45 PM, Mord said:

What in the h*ll are you talking about?

I went on Steam and then they said go away, and then some comments were deleted, then Combat Mission, then you don't own your games, then EULA stuff...then I passed the bong.

This is like a an acid trip where I didn't get any.

EDITED: Yes, I know, I mixed my drug metaphors but it seemed to fit into the gibberish theme this thread evokes.

EDITED: I do not condone drug use except on days ending with sunsets.

EDITED: I don't do drugs. I can barely do mornings.

Mord.

lol...  tears. 🤣

Edited by Blazing 88's

On 9/22/2018 at 11:11 PM, Mord said:

Holy s***!  I feel like Sherlock Holmes looking for a lost sock.

Okay, I think I finally have it:

"Dear Battlefront, please don't put Combat Mission on Steam because *this, *this and *this happened to me. And the Steam Admins did *this, *this and *this to me. Thanks." -Artkin.

*this = examples of what actually took place: giphy.gif

Mord.

FIXED!!  🤡:ph34r:..........

Edited by Blazing 88's

I have had conversations on Steam about CM and never had any come back.

I own quite a few games on Steam and have never had a problem with them, or with the admins over any posts I have made.

The only problem with Steam is the thousands of twats that seem to pervade the forums and F and blind about the slightest little thing... it's not rocket science!

7 hours ago, peter thomas said:

This has certainly been the funniest thread I've ever read in here. Thanks (Mord, in particular, the Ikea manuals jibe especially..) 

Not necessarily the funniest I have read, but it is getting there.  The nazi ice cream truck with the jingle jangle was still the bar setting moment. @Blazing 88's that was perfect!  Fortunately I was not eating or drinking so low risk to my monitor. 

On 9/23/2018 at 12:03 AM, Artkin said:

People were saying CM should be on Steam. I disagree. Theyre dirty dirty people

Not to stoke your ire but, .............

I uploaded some screenshots of CMBS into a steam screenshots gallery.....does that make me a dirty dirty person? 😁🤣😂

Edited by Pixel