Whitewashed Barn Mod

JulianJ

Here is my new, modded barn:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5aszwd6czkymgcv/Barn Building 201 Whitewash.zip

I shall be uploading it to the official mod sites now.

This is a modded, whitewashed, weathered wooden barn based on the independent CMBS building Barn 201.

So it should be building201 (03).

If you put the folder in your DATA>Z folder it should be available for scenario creation. Shift-left clicking should change the barn till you get this one.

(alternatively you could rezpack it into BLACK SEA v100b, using the Mod Tools but I would suggest that is not necessary).

It is suitable for anywhere and any period of Combat Mission where they have whitewashed barns.  I imagine that's most places.

It is in Standard Definition (if you like) so it will load quickly. I considered making it in HD (Like Kieme's Mods) but decided it was simpler this
way and will not look out of place near existing buildings.

It is fully functional, men on foot can enter and shoot out, and it is destructible, as normal.

White-Barn.jpg

White-Barn2.jpg

1 hour ago, JulianJ said:

(alternatively you could rezpack it into BLACK SEA v100b, using the Mod Tools but I would suggest that is not necessary).

You absolutely never want to pack anything into the original install brz files. That's a recipe for disaster.  Plus there is no reason you would ever need to.

Nice work, btw.

Mord.