Remarkable Military Museum in Koblenz, Germany.

Hi, on Monday I visited the Wehrtechnische Studiensammlung of the German Bundeswehr in Koblenz ( http://www.baainbw.de/portal/a/baain/start/ueberun/dasbaain/wehrtec/!ut/p/z1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfIjo8zinSx8QnyMLI2MXAJcjQw8jT3CTIOc_A0cjYz0wwkpiAJKG-AAjgb6wSmp-pFAM8xxm2GsH6wfpR-VlViWWKFXkF9UkpNaopeYDHKhfmRGYl5KTmpAfrIjRKAgN6LcoNxREQAVReN-/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/#Z7_B8LTL2922DPE20I3HV5RBO0A23 )

It does not seem to be very well known and does not look spectacular from outside. But the content is really overwhelming. I expected something from Germany after WW2, but they have items from the first firearms to the last missiles from many different countries - even a WW2 machinegun from Japan. Some tanks, aircraft, many artillery pieces, tons of medium caliber AA guns, handweapons of all sizes and, last not least, many different uniforms (really Steve, they got them all :D). It is much more than shown at any photos on the net, there is a huge magazine full of stuff not on display and a big library.

So, if someone happens to be at the confluence of Rhine and Moselle rivers at Koblenz, this is a place not to miss. Unfortunately, the descriptions are all in German language, only.

But, maybe, if Battlefront someday decides to plan a Fulda Gap '85 game and does some research there, I would be more than happy to assist concerning this problem.

The other interesting spot in Germany is not far from my home, the Panzermuseum at Munster ( https://daspanzermuseum.de/ ).