Elvis

Better late than never

Can someone send me a link to download the game? It doesn't seem to be among the things available to me on Sharefile. A PM with the link is fine.

Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Elvis said:

I'm looking for a link to the Beta download. Not the full game. I have a key already....just nothing to download. Thanks.

This isn't the beta forum, you should message Steve or someone else on the beta team.

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about that. Posted to the wrong forum!!!! *slinks away with tail between his legs*

Edited by Elvis

Hahahahahaha!!!!! Yes, I've almost done that so many times, myself. Y'all wouldn't believe the number of deep-dark company secrets I've very nearly accidentally posted to the public board over the years. :lol:

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Y'all wouldn't believe the number of deep-dark company secrets I've very nearly accidentally posted to the public board over the years. :lol:

We won't tell.

;)

Michael

Wow I just noticed Derkommisar had already told my joke. My apologies. Also some one used to send wine to the Battlefront staff. Some one send some to Mike so he will be more likely to post secrets accidentally.