Mortar Team will not move

Loki

So, I got a bug with a mortar team that will not move. The scenario is Out on a limb and involves either the 82nd or 101st. I don't recall exactly off hand. Any how the unit is veteran/rested and started out cautious. There are no enemy's that they can see and are none for about 300 meters. They have taken no causalities and yet when I issue my movement commands they do NOT move at all. At the start of the next turn the commands have been wiped. They are at the edge of some woods and I am trying to move them around the woods and across a field. There are no enemy's with LOS in this area and I have 4 squads spread out in the woods blocking them from any enemy attack.

This has been going on for over 10 turns now and its probably closer to 15 turns. I even moved a command unit that was about 100 meters away to be right next to them at about 18 meters away. 

I am on engine 4 on all my games but I haven't played much at all since that update came out, but I have never seen this behavior before and I have every title that has come out over the past 18 years or so.

I can provide a save game if anyone is interested.

I have also seen this bug a couple of times, but I don't think I saw it in 4.0 yet. It was very rare in 3.12 but it could happen that a team got stuck and refused to move.

In this particular case, I think the culprit is the bunker somehow. Bunkers count as vehicles, and movement around vehicles can be a bit odd sometimes.

Edited by Bulletpoint