CMBO-From out of the Dust

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by U8led:

Originally posted by Walker:

[qb] Same as U8led - the best I could offer is a platoon attack on a light gun or a couple of tank-on-tank duels.

Originally posted by U8led:

I could offer you the same platoon attack on a light gun from opposite perspective. Not to fun from my end. :(

-------------------------

smile.gif

Well the light gun was in an er...shall we say *cunningly exposed* position... ;)

Actually the screw up shouldn't affect things that much based on your scoring system. As everyone has the same details it will affect everyone's plans equally. For example in what were we thinking it is fairly clear that the Americans are going to place an ambush on the map. After seeing both details we placed the ambush 'taking into account the info we had'

As for the games I think they are great. the file sizes on last road out would be a bit of a hassel if it wasn't for broadband

About halfway or further through in all games.

Cheers

Will

I am putting my finishing touches on my last Scenario for round two, I believe the map is a little bigger than "The last road" that Kingfish did for round one,a few more units than my first two scenarios, over 4000 points for the attacker and plenty of room for some manuevering. My favorite was "What were we thinking" so far, but this one might be my favorite now, a few play test before I make any final judgements. I will be interested in finding out which ones you all like best.

At this point, he is my only problem child, so we will have to ride it out for round one at this point, if he cannot get very active, the game files will need to be sent from as far as you have made it at the end of the month.

If this is the case for all of his matches, I will not allow him into round two. You can offer to tcp the game, but you do not have to if you do not like that type of play.

Also if he fails to complete his matches, I will gareentee that you will not score less than at least what a bye would be worth, since it sounds like you are almost playing a bye.

I did send him a warning already.

[ September 10, 2005, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: slysniper ]

Warhammer

"No idea how his other games are going, but I'm basicly at my wits end! We need to do something"

Gort has emailed me just today again, same thing.

Just going to have to accept the fact that you only get two games this first round and bye points for the third game.

You will also for sure get all three matches next round, if I have 13 left, someone will get bye's or have the option maybe to play me if they do not like the bye. but for sure you will have three good matches from solid players from round one.

Ozi has a match with Gavlong and I do not remember him having any problem being mentioned.

Originally posted by slysniper:

Ozi has a match with Gavlong and I do not remember him having any problem being mentioned.

*stops staring out window and starts paying attention*

Who me?

Yeah, Gav's been just as tardy with me also. Call me a typical laid-back antipodean if you will *shrug*, but I just didn't bother mentioning it in the hope that Gav would pull his finger out.

:rolleyes:

I am glad I have had only one out of 14 that has not come through. I dropped two others during sign ups.

Gavlong will be getting placed on my very short list of players to not play or be allowed to play list. A real honor, if you like being with that group of jerks.

I can understand if he has had a real life issue that has become more important, but he could at least inform you that is the situation so that we are not left in the dark.