Steam players for multiplayer

1 hour ago, MikeyD said:

Steam is a 'parasite' business. It gets between the producer and customer sucks all the profits from the middle.

Thats great, he wants to add people on Steam as friends so they can communicate together. Your post contributes nothing to the topic.

They're have been countless success stories of indie games succeeding spectacularly on Steam so I would do some research.

Edited by Raptorx7

6 hours ago, MikeyD said:

Steam is a 'parasite' business. It gets between the producer and customer sucks all the profits from the middle.

I told the same thing to the CEO of Walmart the other day. He's just a parasite between me and my cheap Chinese goods. My new furnace was just installed by a parasite between me and the manufacturer. Services have no value after all.

Seriously though, that's one hell of a knee-jerk reaction to a question you clearly misunderstood. 

Hello.

If you are looking for opponents, you can find them easily here http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/ there are lots of people playing PBEM matchs.

And if you are spanish (like me 😀) which i think by the -ESP in your forum´s name tou can look here http://www.puntadelanza.net/Foro/phpBB3/ , sometimes takes a bit of time find a match here but someone should respond at the end  

Steam is the reason why PC gaming has lived as long as it has. It is THE digital distribution platform for PC for which all others strive to be.

It has done so well that Valve doesn't need to produce games anymore. Valve's bread and butter, Half-Life, has been all but tossed to the wayside because they don't need it to survive anymore. In the age of the $60USD AAA console game title Steam is the reigns king by providing it's users with a plethora of indy and AAA title games.

I will support small developers that release solid games like our beloved Battlefront, but there is a reason why Steam is one of the first programs installed on my PC on a new build or re-install.

For casual games, I'm fine with the auto-updates. For sims or games that have mod support, I prefer manually updating. Take Arma for example. If they were to release an update that broke a bunch of mods, you would be somewhat limited with what you can do. Instead, if the developers give you the option to choose which update you want, then you would never have to be concerned about any game breaking changes. 

Well, I still like to play RO (only Steam Game I own) and its DH Mod from time to time, however, due to poor internet (Dish Network) I end-up going elsewhere to play anything that requires High-Speed.

So, and in saying the above, my Steam is: JoMac if anyone wants to add me...Who knows, if their is enough players interested in meeting one weekend to play RO/DH on one of their last Active Servers (against other RT'ers), then let me know.

Joe

Edited by JoMc67

1 hour ago, JoMc67 said:

Well, I still like to play RO (only Steam Game I own) and its DH Mod from time to time, however, due to poor internet (Dish Network) I end-up going elsewhere to play anything that requires High-Speed.

So, and in saying the above, my Steam is: JoMac if anyone wants to add me...Who knows, if their is enough players interested in meeting one weekend to play RO/DH on one of their last Active Servers (against other RT'ers), then let me know.

Joe

There are 18 JoMac in Steam, if you can pass your link I can add you without problem. I sent the invitation to one who says that he lives in Virginia like you, he has a Sherman of the Men of War as a profile picture.

Edited by Aquilas-ESP