Select army composition?

9 hours ago, Aquilas-ESP said:

Hello, Can we selecet our battalions (and the enemy too) and its composition as in Black Sea? I mean can select the specifics battalions with the avaible points.

I wouldn't like have to select the type of force and that the  battalions are random.

There is actually a bit more variety particularly with US forces.  Besides the Marine, Stryker, Infantry and Heavy Infantry formations, Stryker and Heavy Infantry also have a MOUT variant. (In scenario editor, not sure how they come across in QB formations)

Edited by sburke

14 hours ago, sburke said:

There is actually a bit more variety particularly with US forces.  Besides the Marine, Stryker, Infantry and Heavy Infantry formations, Stryker and Heavy Infantry also have a MOUT variant. (In scenario editor, not sure how they come across in QB formations)

The same in QB I believe. I was comparing the two when we had the mortar ammo discussion.

Edited by Ultradave

And, don't forget, you can MODIFY the (excruciatingly detailed and mind-bogglingly accurate) force structure. How much can you modify it? To your heart's content.

This ability is akin to giving the average user some sort of super-power. Like shapeshifting. Or communicating with fish. Or something. Buy the game; become a super-hero. (Or, in sburke's case, a super-villain.) 

;)