CMFB slow download

Grumpy

Its's only downloaded 1gig over night at this rate it will take 5 days not 2. The estimated time has not gone down still stuck on 2 days.  I'm pretty damn annoyed.

Again I ask you can I have an alternate download link. I started this 2 o'clock Fri it's now 7 am Sat and its less than a quarter done that's not right nor fair.

2 hours ago, Grumpy said:

Its's only downloaded 1gig over night at this rate it will take 5 days not 2. The estimated time has not gone down still stuck on 2 days.  I'm pretty damn annoyed.

Again I ask you can I have an alternate download link. I started this 2 o'clock Fri it's now 7 am Sat and its less than a quarter done that's not right nor fair.

You are asking at the wrong place, this is the public forum. Open a ticket with the help desk if you want to be assured of a bf response. Steve and schrullenhaft do hit these occasionally but it is really hit or miss. As afar as I know bf uses AWS so not sure what your issue is but it very possibly could have nothing to do with them.