para

Reinstalling all

What is the procedure for downloading and re-installing all my games? Do I have to go from V1 then step up or is there a quicker way now? I'm sure this has been asked and answered somewhere before, so sorry for being a pain.

cheers

Yes, it has but thankfully the answer is super simple. Download the full installer for each game.

Long version: In your order for the v3 upgrade, the v4 upgrade or the game (if you ordered after the v4 engine upgrade came out) you will find a link to a full installer for the Mac and Windows package. Download the installer for the platform you want for each game and run the one installer.

I think the CMBS game might have a 2.1 patch to install afterwards but it might be rolled into the full installer now too - I am not 100% sure.

The activation for a new computer takes a few steps but it is just entering the key for the base game, the v3 upgrade, the v4 upgrade and the modules - whichever combination you have.

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, IanL said:

Download the full installer for each game.

Can someone tell me EXACTLY where to find this full installer? I've searched the entire web page and only find patches that say you have to already have 3.0 installed. I got the "UI not found" error from my old 1.0 version, bought the 3.0 Upgrade and am now stuck. 

hedgehobbit - I can't quite remember if the 3.0 Upgrade has a full installer or not. I suspect that it doesn't and this is only something that came about once the 4.0 Upgrade was released. Which specific game do you have and what exactly have you purchased ? Since you mention 'version 1.0' I suspect that you have CMBN. The 1.0 version will NOT work under Windows 10 due to the copy-protection system for that version not being compatible (it will give you the 'UI not found' error).

OK - I see you have another post saying that you have an issue with your download. Does it mention 'International Download' like the thread originator or is it some other error (simply the lack of a download link, etc.) ? Looking at the web page for the CMBN 3.0 Upgrade it DOES mention a 'full installer' download being available. Looking at my download link for the 3.0 Upgrade for CMBN it shows two files, one for the Mac and the other for Windows, with the Windows version being a 4GB file ('CMBN Windows 3.12 Full Installer.zip' is the download file and the name to select is 'Windows CMBN 3.12 Full Installer'). So until you have access to that download, you won't find the file on the site.

Edited by Schrullenhaft