I can‘t find my download URL.

19191919zd

Do you have more than one ticket submitted ? If not, submit another one (just don't submit many or they may get tossed as duplicates). You may need to provide the method of payment used, etc. The 'order code' (CMBS-BGV4) suggests that this a product with a download. In the United States it is a holiday weekend (Labor Day), so that could delay things, though typically with a download no one should need to fulfill the order. I would guess that there may be an issue with the payment processing (possibly due to the holiday or some other issue).

Edited by Schrullenhaft

I just submitted

2 minutes ago, Schrullenhaft said:

Do you have more than one ticket submitted ? If not, submit another one (just don't submit many or they may get tossed as duplicates). You may need to provide the method of payment used, etc. The 'order code' (CMBS-BGV4) suggests that this a product with a download. In the United States it is a holiday weekend (Labor Day), so that could delay things, though typically with a download no one should need to fulfill the order. I would guess that there may an issue with the payment processing (possibly due to the holiday or some other issue).

Thanks, but I think there is nothing wrong in my payment process since I've already got my activation code.

There MAY be a snafu in the website and the way certain orders are processed. Was your order simply a 'download only' or was there a physical product involved too ? The 'Download for International' text in your order is new to me, which suggests that it is somehow a different download URL (though it may not be).

I don't know why your ticket was replied to with 'duplicate' and then closed, but it is possible that was simply a mistake. Depending on what Steve is doing this holiday you may get an answer later today or possibly tomorrow. Don't worry, you will get your software. There has just been a hiccup in delivery that had some unfortunate timing (US holiday).