how to download

Login to the main Battlefront website (www.battlefront.com). Click on the 'Login' button near the upper right and login with your Battlefront Store login, which usually has an 'Username' that is your email address (this may be different from your Forum login). The 'My Account' info then shows up, click on the link that says 'My Orders'. This will be a listing of all purchases from Battlefront since 2007. Identify the order by clicking on the 'Click to view' text at the end of an order and this will open up the order details. The 'Order Content' section will list the products purchased and possibly their license key ('Activation code') if it involved a download. For downloads click on the hyperlink near the bottom of each item (it will usually have 'battlefront.sharefile.com' in the link). This will take you to Battlefront's service on Sharefile. In here will be a graphical presentation of possibly several folders icons that represent files (typically .zip compressed files). Click on the checkmark box in the upper left corner of each file that you want to download. There may be Mac and Windows versions present within the list, so read the file names carefully by hovering your cursor over the file name (to read the entire file name). With the files that you want checkmarked, click the blue 'Download' button towards the lower right of the file listing. If you select more than one file, the file name may default to 'Files.zip', which requires being extracted to pull out the individual installers/files that you selected.

I have a hunch. Only games and upgrades have download links with orders. Modules and packs do not. BFC is now putting all content into the game installers so when your game install is at the latest version you have all the modules and packs. The only thing you need to do to play then is active them. 

Fist verify that your game us up to date and then use the key from your order to activate the new content.

So shock force 2 is not available yet - that's a pre-order so you have to wait on that one.

The black Sea order should have a download associated with it. Check your My Orders list. Same for final blitzkrieg.

If you are still having trouble I recommend contacting support since they can access your account information. 

The 'full' version is just that, a full installation from scratch of the game. For games that have modules and battle packs, it will often include those too (which have to be activated with a license key for each). The 'update' version is smaller and expects to see a version 3.0 installation to update that (only providing the files that have changed). Modules and Battle Packs typically won't be included with the 'upgrade' files (other than to upgrade the module executables or changed data files).

For Black Sea (CMBS) there is a Battle Pack, but I believe it may only be included in the 2.10 patch. So an 'upgrade' download may be sufficient here. For Final Blitzkrieg there are no modules or Battle Packs, so the 'upgrade' download should be sufficient too.

The 'upgrade' files are typically .zip compressed. Did you uncompress the files (Windows should be able to do this or possibly use 7-zip or other compression programs) ? These files don't need to be anywhere in particular (the 'installer' will put the files where they need to be). Once uncompressed you have to launch the installer and this should actually install the upgrade files (as long as the installation is going to the correct location of the game).