56th SBCT at NTC

Los

I put together a short film of the 56th Stryker Brigade Combat team's recent NTC rotation. It occurs to me that w CMSF 2 coming out some might find it interesting. My son provided much of the helmet cam footage.. You can see the opfor makes liberal use of smoke for mounted movements..

Los

3 hours ago, Los said:

I put together a short film of the 56th Stryker Brigade Combat team's recent NTC rotation. It occurs to me that w CMSF 2 coming out some might find it interesting. My son provided much of the helmet cam footage.. You can see the opfor makes liberal use of smoke for mounted movements.

+ 1 and thanks for sharing this video!!

Also, that's a cool avatar you have.  AIRBORNE!!!

Tested and evaluated the 56 SBCT at Fort Indian Town Gap, PA last year. Evaluated the Brigade Command and the S shops to see how well they can handle problems during battle, not bad. Was better then some active units. Going back again during 24 May 19 to 14 June 19. I believe it is the 56 SBCT again, not sure yet. Not sure if I will be at Indiantown Gap or I'll be at Fort Drum, NY.

"Do the Donovians ever win? 😄

Usually they do.

"Also, that's a cool avatar you have.  AIRBORNE!!!"

Was in CSC/1-505th and also B-313th CEWI, so I appreciate your crest as well. 😉

"(I'm curious if the Stryker could carry MORE gear? Sheesh...some of their suspensions looked pretty beat.)"

Their Strykers are getting long in the tooth. NTC is hard on equipment, my son's Stryker broke down 50m into the problem so they towed it with another and crammed everyone in one Strykert (It got repaired after a few days)  At some point in the vid you see if being towed.

Los