CM Black Sea exe don't launch

Chaudart

Your problem could be caused by any one of several things, what AV are you using for instance? 

It may be necessary to create an exception for the game/games (I've had to do so with all of my CM titles).....Your best bet at diagnosing and fixing the issue might be to open a support ticket on the main site, here:  https://www.battlefront.com/support

PS - If you are lucky @Schrullenhaft might be on hand to offer some specific advice right here.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

Interesting. I assume that this external sound card may have been hooked up when you originally activated the game (CMBS). If that is the case, then it may need to be connected each time you run CMBS. I'm not sure why the CMBN Demo wouldn't work though. Parts of the copy-protection system are disabled (to my knowledge) for the Demos, but perhaps what remains might be dependent on a system configuration that an activated game has used.

Edited by Schrullenhaft

15 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

Interesting. I assume that this external sound card may have been hooked up when you originally activated the game (CMBS). If that is the case, then it may need to be connected each time you run CMBS. I'm not sure why the CMBN Demo wouldn't work though. Parts of the copy-protection system are disabled (to my knowledge) for the Demos, but perhaps what remains might be dependent on a system configuration that an activated game has used.

Hi,

I used an external sound card for my music activity after I installed for the first time CMBS. Before, I used the Realtek Audio controller. Because there had conflict between my external card and realtek, I uninstalled this last one. Therefore, because my external sound card wasn't connected, yesterday when I reinstalled CMBS my pc didn't have any audio device.

But I don't understand why CMSF works correctly without audio device while CMBS doesn't launch?