Nijmegen Ported to CMBS

Artkin

I've done it. It took me all day but I replaced every single piece of real estate on the map with modular buildings of the same type and orientation. I didn't 3d edit anything though (including the ships in the harbor). I deleted all bridges on the map in my troubleshooting for why it wouldn't start in CMBS. Those will need to be replaced... or not... 

Nijmegan.png

Just testing it first ;)

https://ufile.io/qfqcu

... have fun! This one I believe was Pete's (I had meant to do add him but forgot) :P

ALSO: I accidentally deleted all the destroyed buildings. I forgot black meant destroyed building and I tossed them. I figured they were glitched out structures. I need to play damaged maps more often in the editor.. d'oh!

Edited by Artkin

Woops. Sorry. Saw Pete post a picture of a bridge in another thread, I guess I can't tell the difference between them! :)

Unfortunately I don't remember how to use the mutilator tool, since the instructions wont work in cmd or windows powershell. The few maps that I had converted which didnt work I saved.. and until recently thought they had no use. If I can get the tool working I can port Arnhem over. I really want both DDay maps also. 

Thank you @benpark I take that as a compliment :D. I still have my Donetsk project which I kind of forgot about. I need something to spark my kookoo again I think :wacko:

Oosterhout, Johanna Hoeve and East of Menfi are translated. More to come. PM if interested.

THANKS @Pete Wenman!!! 

P.S. Can't crack open Linnet although it is one of the holiest CM maps. There is a battle pack 1 lock on it for CMBN even though it's already ported. If I could use some help with that I'd really appreciate it. 

Also, if someone is able to modify Nijmegen with a bridge that would really be appreciated! The 600m bridges are a little too short. :D

Furthermore, I do have the Arnhem map. I'll check it out in BN before I tear it apart too. 

**Hosingen also translated

Edited by Artkin

Thank you. I dont touch elevations or bridges in the editor yet, so no. I did throw down a super shoddy concrete 600m in a random place though. Looks awful. 

The hedgerows actually transfer just fine and work in CMBS. The CMBN maps that never translated correctly (Primarily MG and BP1 expansions) were fixed by replacing all the buildings. Strange half of them worked fine.